Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Thank you for joining the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Before you get started, Click here to read the Rules page.
Keep the following in mind as you contribute to the site:
- Make good edits. Always use the SHOW PREVIEW button to check your changes before you use the SAVE button. If you make a mistake, wait 15 minutes before saving the same page a third or fourth time in a row.
- Saving lots of edits without PREVIEWING will get the moderators on your case, and can get you banned from the Wiiki.
- Write articles in third person (using words like he, she and they) instead of first person (I, me and we.) User pages and talk pages are the exceptions to this rule.
- Use correct grammar, spelling and capitalization.
- If someone posts on your talk page, please post a reply.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new articles for content such as Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks, Characters and other releases.
- We encourage all content makers to create a User Link to put on their release pages and to add it to the Author List.
Hi TravixMan! It seems the model I've modded for King K. Rool that I found on a modpack is yours and Gito's. Here's the story behind what I did. Atlas suggested I get in touch with you. Hopefully you will accept that I publish my modifications on this wiki!
- I have gotten the la_bike-kp.szs file from the folder kkrool on a modpack I found a while ago. I saw that the textures are named after Dry Bowser and the animations are also his.
- I've applied the same models and the textures to the 11 other possible vehicle combinations
- I've added in the sounds into revo_kart file using sound effects I ripped from DK 64
- I've replaced Bowser's menu icon and race icon with custom King K. Rool images off the net
Would you be so kind as to letting me know wether I may edit the King K. Rool page and add in a link to my version? Thanks!