My name is Christopher also known as ChrisDark64 and I am the creator of the mario kart wii distribution called Mario Kart Cris (Details), I am also a creator of custom tracks based on the 32 original mario kart wii, I love to make tracks with many details and more modern or attractive textures.
KMP & KCL
- I can put the collisions on the track KCL (collision).
- I can also make the minimap.
- I would need a lot of help regarding checkpoint and respawn, because my tracks can present position bug.
- My tracks count lap without problem.
- I like to use invisible fall to avoid super shortcuts.
- I make the item path and the cpu as orderly as possible, especially for the bullet bill.
- Don't edit my KCL (collision).
- I use invisible walls and fall boundaries to block unwanted shortcuts.
- Players should follow the road to get a lap count, instead of taking unintended glitchy shortcuts. They will not get a lap count.
- Players need to use a mushroom/star to drive over offroad.
- The bullet could have a shortcut on my tracks.
- KMP issues,bugs and CT's that need LEX file to prevent/fix item dissapear online can be fixed without asking me.
ChrisDark64's Custom Tracks
- If someone wants to update or collaborate with me, contact me on Discord or Youtube.
- Don't delete or edit my logo if you have permission to update one of my custom tracks.
- Keep the custom tracks on its assigned slot to prevent problems.
- My tracks can present position bug or item bug online, if I need help with that because I don't understand LEX.
Tips for playing my custom tracks
- try to follow the path, there will be many item boxes to help you.
Aquatic Rainbow – Blooper Beach – Darkuatic Rainbow – Delfino Circuit – Dolphin's Beach – Forest Park – Green Meadow Lake – Haunted Cris – Hotel Madness – Misty Valley
Ocean Islands – Shy Guy Pass – Toad Valley – Volcano Circuit – Volcano Valley
GCN Dry Dry Desert
Mario Kart Cris (Kuin, Deluxe 2, Deluxe 3.0 Final, 3.500 CT, 4) – Mario Kart Fusion
Arizona Cria Highway – Bullet Tower Cris – Incendia Castle Cris – N64 Choco Cria Mountain – N64 Royal Loba Queen Raceway – N64 Yoshi Cria Valley – Six Cris Labyrinth
Vesuvio's Inferno Cris