Talk:GBA Boo Lake (Glitch Alpha)
I have tested it off+online and it works. If you remove the about 600 unneeded object then it should run also on other slots (I've tested it on 1.1). Here is a version with all obakeblock* objects removed: download.
Wiimm 17:13, 22 January 2012 (CET)
- Ahh, thanks a ton. I'll implement that into the next version.
- Glitch Alpha 9:15, 23 January 2012 (EST)
- Question about v1 "polished up KCL"
- You have distributed my version as v1. It is based on your beta and I haven't done any KCL modifications. So what is polished up?
- Wiimm 20:41, 23 January 2012 (CET)
- I intended to remove those notes, fixed now. Say otherwise if it isn't okay to distribute your version.
- Glitch Alpha 4:44, 24 January 2012 (EST)
- It's ok. If I distribute something without limitations it's free for any usage. That's the base of open source and also of track development. My question was only to understand the "polished up KCL" term.
- Wiimm 11:29, 24 January 2012 (CET)