Yoshi's Racing Resort Plus
|Type:||Riivolution, ISO Patcher|
|Supported regions:||PAL, NTSC-J, NTSC-U, NTSC-K|
|Languages:||English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Korean|
|Date of latest version:||2021-06-23|
Yoshi's Racing Resort Plus is a custom track distribution created by LumaWiiFit and Deoku64. It takes place in a summer resort owned by Yoshi and Luigi, with several custom tracks and battle arenas resembling the relaxing and fun Nintendo-esque feeling of many games, such as Mario Golf or Mario Tennis; or the Wii series of games, such as Wii Sports or Wii Party. It contains online support, retextured menus and custom music. This is an expansion of Yoshi's Racing Resort, adding better compatibility, many improvements, bug fixes, and enhancements, while still keeping the aesthetic of the original distribution. It has been translated to every language from the original game and supports all four regions of the game, including NTSC-J and NTSC-K.
The following is a list of changes made from the original distribution:
- Added ISO support.
- Updated several tracks.
- Updated text and translations.
- Updated Wiimmfi to support UPnP and other enhancements.
- Improved music quality.
- Replaced Clock Tower Hill with Green Loop, due to a checkpoint bug.
- Replaced Luna City with Rapid Street, due to several requests.
- Updated loading/title screens and the menus, and added an option in the title screen to return to the Wii Menu.
- Replaced Thunder Clouds with Mega Clouds.
- Added a custom Disc Channel banner and icon.
- Improved language change mode in the Riivolution menu.
- Added Extended Regions support.
- Added 480p graphics fix.
- Many minor enhancements, like more optimized loading and removing the ESRB screen.
- Made improvements to the NTSC-K version.
- Many bug fixes.
|Custom Track Worldwide||XeR||Online play only with players running the distribution.|
|Wiimmfi||Wiimm, Leseratte||Support to play on a custom server as a replacement to Nintendo WFC.|
|480p Graphics Fix||Leseratte||Fixed a bug in which the original Nintendo SDK made Wii games look worse when using 480p.|
|Mega Cloud||_tZ||Thunder Clouds affect you with a Mega Mushroom instead of being shrunken. The Mega Cloud model is created by Atlas.|
|Extended Regions||Atlas||Support for custom in-game flags and texts to regions that are not available originally in Mario Kart Wii.|
They can be seen by other players running the distribution.
|Extended Font||Syara, CaXaP||Custom font that extends the Mario Kart Wii font to add Cyrillic, Polish, Czech, new Kanji, new DS symbols, and Wii U/3DS special symbols.|
They can be added to Mii names and seen by other players running the distribution. If the game is set to Korean, the original font is used instead.
|Wii Menu Option||—||Replaces the Mario Kart Channel button in the Main Menu with a button to return to the Wii Menu.|
|Version||Date of release||Information|