Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Thank you for joining the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Before you get started, click here to read the Rules page.
Keep the following in mind as you contribute to the site:
- Make good edits. Always use the SHOW PREVIEW button to check your changes before you use the SAVE button. If you make a mistake, wait 15 minutes before saving the same page a third or fourth time in a row.
- Saving lots of edits without PREVIEWING will get the moderators on your case, and can get you banned from the Wiiki.
- If you plan to update a lot of pages in a short period of time, please clear it with a moderator first.
- Write articles in third person (using words like he, she and they) instead of first person (I, me and we.) User pages and talk pages are the exceptions to this rule.
- Use correct grammar, spelling and capitalization.
- If someone posts on your talk page, please post a reply.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new articles for content such as Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks, Characters and other releases.
- We encourage all content makers to create a User Link to put on their release pages and to add it to the Author List.
The texture hacks you made pages for all give me the same outcome (this). If I were you, I would either try to see what causes this to occur or use a different service to upload your files. --KantoEpic (talk) 06:30, 26 October 2020 (UTC)
You have edited your User:XanderKartWii page eight times within a 15 minute time period. Please use the Show preview button when making edits and not save an individual page multiple times until you're sure it is correct. --Octanevinny (talk) 04:24, 10 November 2020 (UTC)
You have edited Link (HanginWithHudz) 11 times within a 15 minute time period. Please use the Show Preview button. This is a second warning. 🏁_____🎄______🚗_____🎄 Krummers (talk) 19:59, 27 December 2020 (UTC)
Inverting track textures
Hello, you messaged me for help with inverting texture in BrawlBox, here's how to do it. Open you BRRES file in brawlbox and select the texture you want to invert. Right click and select Re-Encode from the context menu. Above the Okay button there is a checkbox with the title "Swap RGB" click on the box and your texture will be inverted! Then press Okay.
By the way I would recommend that you use BrawlCrate instead of BrawlBox as BrawlCrate is an updated version of Brawlbox with more features and it's in development and getting new features whereas brawlbox development stopped in 2017. Also in future if you need help from me could you head over to my talk page and ask there rather than Emailing as I tend not to respond to those.--HackerCop ❯❯❯ Talk 16:03, 25 November 2020 (UTC)
Depends on what you're looking for. If you're just planning on making a simple distribution that replaces the original 32 tracks, follow the guide on Riivolution. If you want more than 32 track slots, follow LE-CODE/Distribution Tutorial. Trainiax/SwampyGator (talk) 23:31, 30 November 2020 (UTC)
Custom Character requests
Thought you might be interested that User:DrFe4rless on his user page is "more than happy to make a custom character texture for you if I have the time!" might be worth asking him if he could make your custom characters! --HackerCop ❯❯❯ Talk 20:18, 7 January 2021 (UTC)
Hi! What would you like me to do for ya? I have a bit of time in the coming weeks so I will definetly try. Feel free to send me the details and/or files you want me to incorporate with your mod. - DrFe4rless 6:46AM, 9 January 2021 (UTC)
- I guess I thought their mods looked good so I wanted to do stuff with hem or something. Your mods look amazing so I gave you a request. I still want to give you requests, but I'm 11 and you have to be 13 on GameBanana. XanderKartWii (talk) 15:43, 10 January 2021 (UTC)
hello Xander. i was here to talk to you about your roblox contributions with HanginWithHudz. what do you do to contribute to the mod? what did YOU do to get credit? オッドゾフ (talk) 23:35, 16 February 2021 (UTC)
- I made the models and found some of the emblems for the karts. XanderKartWii (talk) 01:06, 17 February 2021 (UTC)
- Sure. Just note this is the first character I made by myself. XanderKartWii (talk) 13:48, 30 May 2021 (UTC)