Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
You are now able to edit and create pages on the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki. Before you get started:
- Read the Rules.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new pages for Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks and other releases.
- Make good edits. Always PREVIEW your changes before you SAVE to make sure they're saved right the first time.
- Use proper grammar and spelling.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Please post a response if a moderator posts on your talk page.
- We encourage all content makers (Tracks, Texture Hacks, etc.) to create a User Link and to add it to the Author List.
Thank you! -- kHacker35000vr 23:25, 27 December 2012 (UTC)
Wiiki Rules / Moderator Messages
Your user space isn't for flaming or complaining about other users. If by chance you're referring to edits I made to your page, I edited your story so that it made at better sense in English. I did not intend to change the meaning of what you wrote, just improve its readability. The wiki is a collaborative effort; this means that other people can, and will change your writing in the interest of improving articles. You'll see a notice saying that at the bottom of every editing window. --Jefe 03:32, 20 January 2013 (UTC)
Inside the Dreamcatcher
There is nothing to get confused if comparing the names Inside the Dreamcatcher and Inside the Pyramid. The first one sound like blabla Dreamcatcher and the second like blabla Pyramid — totally different.
Well, apparently there are still people who're getting confused by these two different names. Yes, for me they sound pretty different as well, I'll just look what I can do with the name... Since I still think it needs a better name though. Don't worry, it's just what I have to decide, looking what's the best and what not. :)