User talk:Sergio Gimenez Alcaraz
Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Thank you for joining the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Before you get started, click here to read the Rules page.
Keep the following in mind as you contribute to the site:
- Make good edits. Always use the SHOW PREVIEW button to check your changes before you use the SAVE button. If you make a mistake, wait 15 minutes before saving the same page a third or fourth time in a row.
- Saving lots of edits without PREVIEWING will get the moderators on your case, and can get you banned from the Wiiki.
- If you plan to update a lot of pages in a short period of time, please clear it with a moderator first.
- Write articles in third person (using words like he, she and they) instead of first person (I, me and we.) User pages and talk pages are the exceptions to this rule.
- Use correct grammar, spelling and capitalization.
- If someone posts on your talk page, please post a reply.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new articles for content such as Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks, Characters and other releases.
- We encourage all content makers to create a User Link to put on their release pages and to add it to the Author List.
- I do remakes of Nintendo tracks, I don't really like texture hacks. --Unsigned comment by Sergio Gimenez Alcaraz (talk).
I see that you have been trying to provide download links for your remakes. You are linking the file path in your sd card, which is not a way to share files. To share files, upload them to a website. Google and MEGA are used the most. Create an account there and then upload the files there. After that, set the file sharing option to public and put the download link in your article. 🚗 MarkAlbertsma03 (talk) 05:47, 27 October 2020 (UTC)
- Thanks, but I was going to do it in Google Drive --Unsigned comment by Sergio Gimenez Alcaraz (talk).
I have learned to use SketchUp and with that I will make the first and true remake of a Nintendo track: N64 Bowser's Castle will not be easy at all. But I'm going to try. Bye. Sergio Gimenez Alcaraz (talk) 14:10, 29 December 2020 (UTC)
Creating and Editing Pages
When creating pages, please use templates to create pages, and also use the SHOW PREVIEW button to prevent yourself from editing multiple times in a 1-minute period. --Bri (talk) 16:04, 27 October 2020 (UTC)
You have edited the page Silly Circuit (Luigi Circuit Texture) page three times in a 15 minute time period, which is one edit over the limit in that 15 minute time period. Please use the Show preview button when making edits and not save an individual page multiple times until you're sure it is correct. --Octanevinny (talk) 14:51 28 November 2020 (UTC)
Thanks for the info. Sergio Gimenez Alcaraz 16:09, 28 November 2020 (UTC)
Hello there. Your recent edits involving your tracks have broken several rules. You continuously don't follow the page format as well as sending too many edits in a short amount of time, falsely claiming your edits are custom tracks and not texture hacks, as well as being rude on talk pages and even vandalism. Continuation of this behavior will lead to a temporary block from the Wiiki. Consider this an official warning from the moderation team. Trainiax/SwampyGator (talk) 22:36, 27 October 2020 (UTC)
You have been blocked again for still continuing to not follow the rules regarding page creation. You are supposed to follow the templates on the main page, as well as the fact that we have mentioned several times that this Wiiki is written in English. If you need help translating, there are people that could help. Trainiax/SwampyGator (talk) 14:46, 3 November 2020 (UTC)
- I unblocked you earlier after MarkAlbertsma03 and I disagreed with Trainiax's decision to block you earlier. Meanwhile, if you edit one page, the same page should not be edited more than two times in a 15 minute period. -- Octanevinny (talk) 10:19, 4 November 2020 (UTC)
- Also, please follow all the steps on Help:Tutorials before creating a page. It saves a lot of time for all of us. 🚗 MarkAlbertsma03 (talk) 16:08, 4 November 2020 (UTC)
We don't intend to block you. However, your "update" to Darky Cliff made the exact same changes as your texture hack to Mushroom Peaks did, and it only makes sense to make it a texture hack since that's all that changed, textures. Trainiax/SwampyGator (talk) 14:42, 9 November 2020 (UTC)
Do Not Block Me
listen I'm putting translations of each track in several languages don't block me is what makes a good moderator. Sergio Gimenez Alcaraz 20:04, 28 November 2020 (UTC)
- Putting translations from Google Translate is not good. Please don't do that. Trainiax/SwampyGator (talk) 23:10, 28 November 2020 (UTC)
Hello guys, since I've been blocked for a week on this, I'm going to give you something that is from Atlas: Mirror Time Trial, and a Youtube channel: NMeade tested it, it's Beta, I think, It has an RKG Viewer in mirror mode that converts ghosts of the staff to staff ghosts in mirror mode. NMeade raced against Pierrepont, Luigi Circuit's former world record. Let Atlas answer me about this because I have tried to try Mirror Time Trial and it does not work. User:Sergio Gimenez Alcaraz (talk) 13:13, 6 December 2020 (UTC)
Hello everyone, I have not told you that I no longer do texture hacks or anything, that means that I will unsubscribe for several days or forever, if you want to contact me, contact me on Google Gmail. User:Sergio Gimenez Alcaraz (talk) 15:19, 10 December 2020 (UTC)
No Sound Triggers
Hello everyone soon I will create a distribution or game mode whatever it is called, but I have doubts, the mode is called No Sound Triggers (It removes the sound triggers of Toad's Factory, Wario's Gold Mine Koopa Cape, Dry Dry Ruins Moonview Highway and Bowser's Castle ) but I have no idea how to do it give me some ideas. User:Sergio Gimenez Alcaraz (talk) 14:12, 17 January 2021 (UTC)
Aurora Facility but No Sound Triggers
How much longer will it take? I have only a few days until the release date for my distribution and I need the szs file for the track I asked you to make. If you are blocked, send it to [email protected] Enjoy Funky Kong dancing and peace! (talk) 12:20, 13 March 2021 (UTC)
- Here https://www.mediafire.com/file/n3auc8oi0jo3kcm/Aurora_Facility_but_No_sound_triggers.rar/file talk 15:47, 30 March 2021 (UTC)