Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Thank you for joining the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Before you get started, Click here to read the Rules page.
Keep the following in mind as you contribute to the site:
- Make good edits. Always use the SHOW PREVIEW button to check your changes before you use the SAVE button. If you make a mistake, wait 15 minutes before saving the same page a third or fourth time in a row.
- Saving lots of edits without PREVIEWING will get the moderators on your case, and can get you banned from the Wiiki.
- If you plan to update a lot of pages in a short period of time, please clear it with a moderator first.
- Write articles in third person (using words like he, she and they) instead of first person (I, me and we.) User pages and talk pages are the exceptions to this rule.
- Use correct grammar, spelling and capitalization.
- If someone posts on your talk page, please post a reply.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new articles for content such as Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks, Characters and other releases.
- We encourage all content makers to create a User Link to put on their release pages and to add it to the Author List.
A user's talk page is not for information about the user. That belongs on your user page. This page is for others to leave notices for you or ask questions.
--Have a nice day, from ZillaSpaz 08:26, 20 June 2014 (UTC)
I suggest reading the Rules:
"Use the SHOW PREVIEW button as you edit a page until you are sure it is correct. Then SAVE. Do not edit any individual page more than 2 TIMES in a row in a 15 MINUTE PERIOD."
--maczkopeti (talk) 11:01, 11 July 2014 (UTC)
- We are serious about this rule. Kinopiokuppa, you have made way too many edits to a single page recently. Recently, you edited the Coro's CT Pack page 10 times in 15 minutes. Also, you did not read Help:User-XXX-Link very carefully. You are supposed to replace MYNAME with your username. I already referenced practicing Wiki edits in the Sandbox and Maczkopeti referenced using the SHOW PREVIEW button to see how your edit will look like before you actually save it, so you don't have to keep making little edits. Please do not ignore us.
- --Have a nice day, from ZillaSpaz 11:32, 12 July 2014 (UTC)
- You saved GKWii Koopa Paratroopa Castle 7 times in 15 minutes, this is your third time violating rule #1.
- --maczkopeti (talk) 06:00, 18 October 2014 (UTC)
- You saved GCN Bowser's Castle (Kinopiokuppa) 10 times in a row, plus, by the first look, it's the exact same track as Baoulettes' version. If you want to update that track you should post in on that page, but since you violated rule 1 for the fourth time you'll probably be banned.
- --maczkopeti (talk) 11:35, 12 November 2014 (UTC)
Editing pages warning
You have edited the page GK3 Koopa Castle 4 3 times in 12 minutes. Please use the "Show preview" button before saving, and remember to save a maximum of 2 times in 15 minutes. Thanks for reading. —Atlas (talk) 14:08, 1 August 2016 (UTC)