Old talk is archived at User talk:KHacker35000vr/Archive.Please continue talk here.
- It is pretty useless to improve it, the design is horrible and I decided to leave it as it is just because of that. If you want to improve it, go ahead. But again, I think it is unfixable.
- kHacker35000vr (talk) 19:59, 22 November 2013 (UTC)
- A little analyses about the 4 logged bugs:
- Invisible walls caused by szs modifier kcl creator, not a big effect if you keep on the track.
- Maybe my tools can handle it better.
- Checkpoints not working 100% at the pyramid part, no work around for this problem
- Following the new quadrilateral model, spirals and overlapping roads are not longer a problem.
- Freeze online
- If I remember right, the woodbox effect files are missed (perhaps more).
- Route to drive is not intuitive and sometimes very unclear.
- A model problem, signs will help (arrows of Strobenz Desert for example).
- Overall it seems not to hard to fix these 4 bugs with current knowledge and tools. And scaling down is also easy to do.
- Wiimm (talk) 01:23, 23 November 2013 (UTC)
- A little analyses about the 4 logged bugs:
I spent much time to optimize tracks. But I'll insert my contributions not at the first place (textbox poster on top right) and not at second place (main text), but in the history. And removing this contributions will remove all hints, that I made much for the track.
- Another point is: I think, it is important to know, who made and released the update -- Wiimm (talk) 19:45, 4 January 2014 (UTC)
- Overall I understand that it is handy to know who has made an update, but in my opinion the author of the track stays the author of the track, no matter how many hotfixes are done by others. A whole column just for the author kinda takes that away. It is therby inconsistent with other tracks that don't have such column. I have no problems with saying who has made a revision in the description, especially when it is a huge edit, but a whole column for just the author of a revision goes a little too far. --kHacker35000vr (talk) 15:36, 5 January 2014 (UTC)
- The 4-columns table is the older format than 3-column and "author" may be the wrong column tile ("Released by" seems better). But that's no reason to waste info, that for others important. Transfer it into the newer 3-columns format and none have problems with it.
- Wiimm (talk) 16:43, 5 January 2014 (UTC)
- What's about the bot?
- Maybe it is possible to run your bot on the server!?
- Wiimm (talk) 20:54, 31 January 2015 (UTC)
Hello KHacker, I am currently searching for MKWii competition files to make competitions work again on Wiimmfi, and Wiimm told me that you might have dumped some RKC files (from competitions) in the past. Is this the case? if yes, could you give me those files if you still have them somewhere? Thanks a lot!-- Leseratte (talk) 14:26, 10 January 2016 (UTC)
- In fact I still have them saved on my computer. You can get them at http://www.mediafire.com/download/dvp566mxq76nkr6/Custom_Competitions_%281%29.rar. Sorry for the late answer, I don't get here as often anymore. --kHacker35000vr (talk) 22:30, 30 January 2016 (UTC)
- Yes I have: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/413505687096918047/667748057206751252/kmptest.szs. It contains an extended header with random bytes between 0x10 and the actual section offsets.
- kHacker35000vr (talk) 15:14, 17 January 2020 (UTC)
Extended presence flags
- The tool ignores the padding completely and set all paddings to value 0 if writing the KMP. So it destroys the content of this data member.
- The tool doesn't accept unknown objects, prints a warning for each such object and set OBJECT_ID to 0. So it destroys additional info.
Please read »Extended presence flags/Implementation Hints« and update the tool.
Hi, the test version (v3.2.p4) of Molten Mountainway needed to be left in the Version History of that page because it was included in Wiimms Mario Kart Fun 2019-10, as per the Published Works Policy:
If content not available on the Wiiki will be included in a distribution available on the Wiiki, either the track author or the distribution author must publish that content on the Wiiki, too. -- Octanevinny (talk) 21:57, 22 February 2021 (UTC)
Crystal Pudding Underworld
- Hello, LemonadeSnake,
- 1. KHacker35000vr is no longer a moderator on this website, so keep in mind that he would likely not be able to answer this question. If you want to know who you can ask, see this page.
- 2. The deletion template is included in the template for creating pages. It is there to test editors to see if they know to delete comments from the template.
- I hope this answers your question. If you have any further questions, I recommend that you ask on my talk page so that KHacker won't get any unnecessary notifications. - Bruh de la Boi (talk) 04:37, 1 March 2022 (UTC)
- I believe LemonadeSnake mistook KHacker35000vr for PeachKia52250vr? PeachKia52250vr was moving Crystal Pudding Underworld (Mushroom Gorge Texture) and they probably thought their page was being deleted due to that change. TacoJosh (talk) 05:14, 1 March 2022 (UTC)