Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Thank you for joining the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Before you get started, Click here to read the Rules page.
Keep the following in mind as you contribute to the site:
- Make good edits. Always use the SHOW PREVIEW button to check your changes before you use the SAVE button. If you make a mistake, wait 15 minutes before saving the same page a third or fourth time in a row.
- Saving lots of edits without PREVIEWING will get the moderators on your case, and can get you banned from the Wiiki.
- If you plan to update a lot of pages in a short period of time, please clear it with a moderator first.
- Write articles in third person (using words like he, she and they) instead of first person (I, me and we.) User pages and talk pages are the exceptions to this rule.
- Use correct grammar, spelling and capitalization.
- If someone posts on your talk page, please post a reply.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new articles for content such as Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks, Characters and other releases.
- We encourage all content makers to create a User Link to put on their release pages and to add it to the Author List.
Thank you! --Atlas (talk) – CT/MK8 Wiki Admin 12:41, 17 July 2017 (UTC)
Please remember that newer releases go below older ones in the news page. —Atlas (talk) – CT/MK8 Wiki Admin 03:15, 13 December 2017 (UTC)
- On every single track you have created lately, "|wbz-id" is duplicated. This is why you should always copy a template directly from the wiiki and not create a text file on your computer and then copy the template from that file. Please don't do do this in the future.
--Wexos (Talk | Contribs) – CT/MK8 Wiki Admin 21:12, 11 April 2018 (UTC)
GCN Dino Dino Jungle download link
Your download link doesn't work for GCN Dino Dino Jungle (Bri). Could you upload it to a more accessible uploading site like mega? PrincessAlicia (talk) 23:46, 16 September 2017 (UTC)
- It's uploaded in mega. But I haven't updated the page for it yet. Bri (talk) 01:21, 17 September 2017 (UTC)
- The track crashes when trying to load. PrincessAlicia (talk) 18:28, 17 September 2017 (UTC)
About GCN Tracks
I saw you make two GCN tracks. Why they are not on the news? And why no media? --Snake (talk) 06:25, 18 October 2017 (UTC)
- I'll put them up there. Do I put YYYY-MM-DD and the version? Bri (talk) 10:20, 18 October 2017 (UTC)
About Toxic Kart Wii
You added a whole new section without asking me for permission. Please remove it. Thanks. Tpointer56 (talk) 03:40, 20 July 2018 (UTC)
- Actually, you don’t have to do that. I just need to fix some stuff. Sorry. Tpointer56 (talk) 03:47, 20 July 2018 (UTC)
I'm also making a Purple Loop lol. Tigerman (talk) 18:10, 22 July 2018 (UTC)
Tracks already exist with other names
Have you seen my notices (red box) at the beginning of Hman's Evening Cross, House Loop and Isle Loop. Before I delete the pages, I'll will give you a chance to react. Maybe you add an "alternative name" info at the old pages. Or we forget the alternative names.
-- Wiimm (talk) 05:19, 27 July 2018 (UTC)
Have you noticed this
- Talk:Bowser's Flooded Castle / I ask you, because you made the last updates. -- Wiimm (talk) 06:37, 21 November 2018 (UTC)
Grass Road (MeerkatMario)
Hi Bri, you uploaded RC1 od Grass Road (MeerkatMario). I downloaded the file twice and get an invalid compressed file. Can you please proof it. -- Wiimm (talk) 11:46, 1 January 2019 (UTC)
About your user page
Hi, I just wanted to report that your user page is most likely outdated -- Cealgair (talk|contribs) 07:54, 23 April 2021 (UTC)
Hi Bri! Thanks so much for uploading the course model! As a Koopaling i got so much work it's hard to custom tracks. Thanks for the help but pleeeaase tell me next time before doing it😅😅😅 Thanks again! Iggy Ze Koopa