Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Thank you for joining the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Before you get started, Click here to read the Rules page.
Keep the following in mind as you contribute to the site:
- Make good edits. Always use the SHOW PREVIEW button to check your changes before you use the SAVE button. If you make a mistake, wait 15 minutes before saving the same page a third or fourth time in a row.
- Saving lots of edits without PREVIEWING will get the moderators on your case, and can get you banned from the Wiiki.
- If you plan to update a lot of pages in a short period of time, please clear it with a moderator first.
- Write articles in third person (using words like he, she and they) instead of first person (I, me and we.) User pages and talk pages are the exceptions to this rule.
- Use correct grammar, spelling and capitalization.
- If someone posts on your talk page, please post a reply.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new articles for content such as Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks, Characters and other releases.
- We encourage all content makers to create a User Link to put on their release pages and to add it to the Author List.
Please review the rules, specifically about how often you can save pages and using the SHOW PREVIEW button. Also your page Swap Tracks makes absolutely no sense and will be deleted unless you can explain what the heck it is. --Jefe (talk) 05:19, 15 December 2014 (UTC)
As for my edit on the CTGP 2.8 - Remastered page, I would like you to infer to 4th bullet point above.
Quote from Maczkopeti:
"Write articles in third person (using words like he, she and they) instead of first person (I, me and we)."
Quoted from your profile: "I plan on making my own CTs, but every time I test them they always brick my wii but I found a way to unbrick it by unplugging it from the socket this is call a corrupted game brick."
You have simply experienced crashing, most likely from bad KMP settings in your track. Bricking refers to doing something to your console (usually making a mistake while installing firmware or BIOS updates) that ruins it, making it "as useful as a brick." --Jefe (talk) 17:23, 24 February 2015 (UTC)
- Take the CTGP Revolution SuperMenu_U.szs and MenuSingle.szs files from any version of CTGP Revolution except CTGP Revolution v1.03 and edit them I have no idea that will work either ask MrBean35000vr, Chadderz, and or Wiimm for some directions I'm currently on downloading the CTs and Texture editing the ct_icons tpl file. 4tbMyles8110mkwii (talk) 17:48 3 March 2015 (UTC)
well yah i did it first!!!!!! (without a tool) so u slaking 11 year old im 10 but i want to do it by my self without restoring the old ctgpr vershions with my pack. help? can you help exened my tracks cause i can't no matter how manny tries. PLEASE HELP!!!! Jax53000VR (talk) 02:51, 7 March 2015 (UTC)Jax53000VR
- We were unable to meet up somehow it dose it every time I enter friend code how about CTWW sounds good.
- 4tbMyles8110mkwii 17:36 9 March 2015
Editing pages warning
You have edited the page 4tbMyles8110vr's CT Pack v1.1 4 times in 3 minutes. Please use the "Show preview" button before saving, and remember to save a maximum of 2 times in 15 minutes. Thanks for reading. —Atlas (talk) 12:20, 25 June 2016 (UTC)
- Again, you have edited the page 4tbMyles8110vr's CT Pack v1.1 3 times in 2 minutes. Please use the "Show preview" button before saving, and remember to save a maximum of 2 times in 15 minutes. Further ignoring these messages will result in a ban from the wiki. —Atlas (talk) 07:26, 29 June 2016 (UTC)