Hi i am ._. also known as dot(I suck at usernames I know). I am a german CT creator and my main focus is to participate in custom track competitions such as Custom Track Jams or First Come First Serve. You can contact me via Discord or my Talk page.
- You may fix bugs on my tracks without asking.
- You may remake my tracks without asking as long as you credit me.
- If you want to do a major update to one of my tracks (an update that changes things that were intended in the original version) please ask me for permission first.
- You may take any textures from my solo tracks without asking, no credits needed. If I collabed with someone else please ask them first.
- You may put my tracks into any distribution without asking as long as you credit me.
- You may create Texture Hacks of my tracks without asking as long as you credit me.
- If you want to release a track edit of one of my tracks, please ask for permission first.
- You may port my tracks to other games without asking as long as you credit me.
Some of my tracks that are actually worth checking out (based on my own opinions):
- Swampy Pier: My first ever custom track. Visuals are pretty bad but it's very fun to play.
- Delfino Isle: Doesn't hold up with my newer tracks visually but its fun to play and overall a pretty good track.
- Choco River: Doesn't hold up with my newer tracks either but still a pretty good track.
- Interstellar Laboratory: One of, if not the best track I made. Really fun to play and looks good too.
- SNES Bowser Castle 3: Made in just two and a half days with assets from Wii U Bowser's Castle. Pretty good track overall.
- Elemental Solstice: My personal favorite out of my tracks. It's an amazing track, especially visually.
- Vertex Cave: Very unique visual style. If you can look past the bugs this is pretty good too.