Tour Paris Promenade (Bruh de la Boi)
|Author:||Bruh de la Boi|
|Designer:||Nintendo, Bruh de la Boi|
|Date of latest version:||2023-03-13|
|Editors used:||3ds Max, BrawlCrate, CTools, KMP Cloud, Lorenzi's KMP Editor, SketchUp, Wiimms SZS Tools|
This is a remake created by Bruh de la Boi. It is mostly based on the track's appearance in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. There are two versions included: one that uses its layout from the first two laps of the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe version, and another that uses its layout from the Mario Kart Tour version. This track, as well as Tour Paris Promenade 2 and Tour Paris Promenade 3, were in collective development for 80 days.
- It is recommended to put the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe version on slot 8.2 for the music and .
- The Mario Kart Tour version will only work on slots 3.1 and 7.1 because of the object . It is recommended to use the former slot because of the lake sounds. If used in a distribution that supports custom music slots, it is recommended to use music slot 8.2.
- Pixelator5, for testing.
- tarsa129, for for fixing a material problem.
- Squadaloo, for creating some textures.
- Luca and Kozakura, for the boost and glide panel materials.
- ZPL, for the Toad ( and ), Yoshi ( and ) and Shy Guy ( and ) objects.
- SquireTurnbolt, for the bird object ( ).
|Version||Date of release||Information|
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- Bowser498's MK8 HNS Pack (Details)
- Chester Kart Wii (Details)
- Insane Kart Wii (Details)
- Mario Kart All-Stars (Details)
- Mario Kart Midnight (Details)
- Mario Kart Virtual Night (Details)
- Mario Kart Wii Deluxe (Details)
- Revo Kart 8 Deluxe (Details)
- Rosalina Kart Wii & Rosalina Unleashed (Details)
- Squadaloo's Mario Kart WiiMix (Details)
- Xenøn's FKW Track Pack (Details)
Diddy Interstate –
Karts & Crafts –
Boo York Park –
Wario Bros. Stadium –
Interdimensional Mario Circuit –
Shizukesa Falls –
Gingivitis is Bad
Trip to Candyland – Snifit Station – Taiga Base – Donkey Kong Circuit – Pirate Bay Town – Mushroom University – Retro Road – Unfinished Bowser Castle
Mario's Rainbow Castle – Skyblock – Kremling Kreek – Luigi's Halls of Horror – Paper Space – Nunavut Route
A.S.D.F. City – Tree Circuit – Night Factory
SNES: Mario Circuit 1 – Bowser Castle 1 – Mario Circuit 3R – Trainbow Road R
N64: Kalimari Desert – Town
GBA: Bowser Castle 4
GCN: Baby Park – Waluigi Stadium
DS: Peach Gardens – Test Circle
Wii: Dry Dry Ruins
Wii U: Shy Guy Falls
Tour: Tokyo Blur – Paris Promenade – Tokyo Blur 2 – Paris Promenade 2 – N64 Kalimari Desert 2 – Tokyo Blur 3 – RMX Rainbow Road 2 – Tokyo Blur 4
Sydney Sprint – Paris Promenade 3 – RMX Ghost Valley 1 – Sydney Sprint 2 – Amsterdam Drift 2 – RMX Bowser's Castle 1 – Sydney Sprint 3
Athens Dash – Athens Dash 2 – Piranha Plant Pipeline – RMX Vanilla Lake 2 – Athens Dash 3
other: CTR Coco Park – UT Thundersnail
Vroom Vroom Meadows – Kinoko Cave T – Vanilla Bay – Mushroom Peaks R – Mario Circuit R/T – Wario's Gold Mine R – Wario's Gold Minecraft R – GCN Baby Park R
Quag Beach R – DS Test Circle R – Tour Sydney Sprint R – DS Peach Gardens R – Tour Paris Promenade R – GBA Bowser Castle 4T
Custom, Edited, and Textured Characters:
Ryūko Matoi – Non-Binary Pride Flag Mii – Birdo (Black) – Enderman – Senketsu – scripulous_fingore – Mario (SNES) – Yellow Toad – Small Mario – Witch Toadette
Mario with BLÅHAJ – Lakitu (Party Time) – Homer Simpson – Stewie Griffin – Bullet Bill – Lanky Kong – The Noid – Colored Birdos – Poochy – Huffin Puffin – Toad (Tourist)
Jumbo Josh – Wood Man – Tails – Bubble Mario – Bender – Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy on Invisible Boatmobile
Custom, Edited, and Textured Vehicles:
Brown Offroader – Inferno Flyer – Flame Flyer (Medium Weight) – Flame Flyer (Light Weight) – The Luigi Kart – Red B Dasher Mk. 2 – Pink B Dasher Mk. 2 – Pink Speeder
Swift Talon – Flintmobile