Tour Paris Promenade (Bruh de la Boi)
|Author:||Bruh de la Boi|
|Designer:||Nintendo, Bruh de la Boi|
|Date of latest version:||2022-07-31|
|Editors used:||3ds Max, BrawlCrate, CTools, KMP Cloud, Lorenzi's KMP Editor, SketchUp, Wiimms SZS Tools|
This is a remake created by Bruh de la Boi. It is mostly based on the track's appearance in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. There are two versions included: one that uses its layout from the first two laps of the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe version, and another that uses its layout from the Mario Kart Tour version. This track, as well as Tour Paris Promenade 2 and Tour Paris Promenade 3, were in collective development for 80 days.
- It is recommended to put the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe version on slot 8.2 for the music and .
- The Mario Kart Tour version will only work on slots 3.1 and 7.1 because of the object . It is recommended to use the former slot because of the lake sounds. If used in a distribution that supports custom music slots, it is recommended to use music slot 8.2.
- Pixelator5, for testing.
- tarsa129, for for fixing a material problem.
- Squadaloo, for creating some textures.
- Luca and Kozakura, for the boost and glide panel materials.
- ZPL, for the Toad ( and ), Yoshi ( and ) and Shy Guy ( and ) objects.
- SquireTurnbolt, for the bird object ( ).
|Version||Date of release||Information|
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
Diddy Interstate –
Karts & Crafts –
Chomplabs (with Lovelifeandtpose024) –
Boo York Park –
Wario Bros. Stadium –
Interdimensional Mario Circuit (with Doumdoum)
Shizukesa Falls (with Madinstance) – Gingivitis is Bad – Trip to Candyland (with Potatoman44) – Snifit Station (with Shorky) – Taiga Base – Donkey Kong Circuit
Pirate Bay Town (with Kozakura and Olivia)
A.S.D.F. City – Tree Circuit – Night Factory
SNES Mario Circuit 1 – SNES Bowser Castle 1 – SNES Mario Circuit 3R – N64 Town (with Kozakura ) – GCN Baby Park – GCN Waluigi Stadium – DS Test Circle – Wii Dry Dry Ruins
Tour Paris Promenade – Tour Paris Promenade 2 – Tour N64 Kalimari Desert 2 – RMX Rainbow Road 2 – Tour Sydney Sprint – Tour Paris Promenade 3 – RMX Ghost Valley 1
Tour Sydney Sprint 2 – CTR Coco Park – UT Thundersnail
Vroom Vroom Meadows – Kinoko Cave T – Vanilla Bay – Mushroom Peaks R – Mario Circuit R/T – Wario's Gold Mine R – Wario's Gold Minecraft R – GCN Baby Park R
Quag Beach R (with Krummers) – DS Test Circle R
Custom, Edited, and Textured Characters:
Ryūko Matoi – Non-Binary Pride Flag Mii – Birdo (Black) – Enderman – Senketsu – scripulous_fingore – Mario (SNES) – Yellow Toad – Small Mario – Witch Toadette – Mario with BLÅHAJ