Talk:BLIGHT (File Format)
wow that change is pretty strange, I didn't change anything back.
kHacker35000vr 17:48, 13 September 2011 (CEST)
Well, it changed back to your previous edit after I had changed it, I had to correct it again.
Guilmon35249vr 18:36, 13 September 2011 (CEST)
What is the A of the RGBA?
LuigiM 17:26, 9 November 2011 (CET)
- Alpha, probably affects the overall brightness or effect of the light.
--Guilmon35249vr 17:45, 9 November 2011 (CET)
- I think it has to do with how it looks, ex. for commercials with weird photoshop effects every part of the image that has to be copied is white, others are black.
- So like guilmon said, the effect.
- kHacker35000vr 19:47, 9 November 2011 (CET)
- The A in RGBA stands for alpha (i.e. transparency.) I'd assume it controls the intensity of the effect here.--Jefe 20:20, 9 November 2011 (CET)
Is there any good tutorial of how to edit these files, and if so, where can I find it? --NiAlBlack 01:10, 8 October 2012 (CEST)