|Date of latest version:||2015-07-02|
|Editors used:||3ds Max, BrawlBox, CTools, KMP Cloud, SketchUp, SZS Modifier, Wiimms SZS Tools|
Strange Land is Wexos's fifth custom track. It is a strange land, where it is both lava and water. The track takes inspiration from Mushroom Gorge, Grumble Volcano, GBA Bowser Castle 3, and N64 Bowser's Castle; this is shown by the object and texture choices, such as from Mushroom Gorge, from Grumble Volcano, textures from GBA Bowser Castle 3, and from N64 Bowser's Castle. The track also has , , a , and from Wario's Gold Mine.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|2015-04-18||Start of development|
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- Insane Kart Wii (v1.2)
- Luma's CT Pack (v1.2)
- Mario Kart Cris (Details)
- Mario Kart Infinite (Details)
- Mario Kart Wii Faraphel (Details)
- MKW Hack Pack (Details)
- Nitro CT Pack (Details)
- Zef's CT Pack (Details)
Names in Other Languages
- The author worked on the track for a very long time. There was supposed to be two more , but they were very sketchy or unsolid. Then, the author deleted them because he could not get them solid. He thought he should have deleted them prior because he did not like how they looked. But in v1.2, he added the two falling rocks again as falling road.
- The track name is inspired by the Iron Maiden song "Stranger in a Strange Land", but the track has nothing to do with the song.
3DS Bowser's Castle – 3DS Cheep Cheep Lagoon – 3DS DK Jungle – 3DS Maka Wuhu – DS Bowser Castle – DS Wario Stadium – SNES Bowser Castle 1 – SNES Bowser Castle 2
SNES Mario Circuit 2 – SNES Rainbow Road