Skipper's 200kmh Distribution
|Type:||ISO Patcher, Riivolution|
|Mission Mode:||48 Missions|
|Date of latest version:||2018-11-17|
|Regions:||NTSC-U, PAL, NTSC-J |
|More info:||Wiimm's CT Archive|
|Download:||Google Drive (Riivolution)|
Skipper's 200kmh Distribution is Skipper93653's first custom track distribution. Players will race at 200km/h on custom tracks selected by the creator. This distribution also features 48 different missions (all made by the creator) for Mission Mode.
- PhillyG, Tombwarrior, I_think_therefore_I_am, NicoPlaysThings, TheChibiKing, TheGamingBram, KantoEpic, and MrFib, for help.
This page is where you enter your track into the Track Wishlist. They will be reviewed by Skipper93653 when he has time. If they are eligible to be added, a new legend will be on your track entry. When the track has been added to the pack, the track will be removed from the list. Updates of tracks already in the pack are allowed and will also be reviewed. The creator has decided he can let the public choose if it will be a custom track mission, or mission exclusive.
- Level 1
- 1-1: Chomp Valley rescue: Chomp Valley has a bomb about to blow up, the Piantas are counting on you, complete 3 laps before the time runs out!
- 1-2: Wario Circuit hide and seek: Baby Mario is playing hide and seek with item boxes, find them before the time runs out!
- 1-3: Greedy Baby Peach: Baby Peach is scavenging for money around GBA Battle Course 1, find all 3 coins before her parents find out!
- 1-4: Rainbow Dash Road Challenge: Rainbow Dash Road has set a challenge, complete 3 laps to please it and be set free!
- 1-5: Baby Drifts: Baby Daisy has gone to Baby Park to test out her new vehicle, do 14 drifts before the time runs out!
- 1-6: Melee Drifts: Toadette has gone out to stop the magma leakage, do 5 drifts before the time runs out!
- 1-7: I'm Nice: Hey I'm nice, collect any item box!
- 1-8: Toad the F1 Racer: Toad wants to become a F1 racer, to succeed, complete the laps before the time runs out!
- Level 2
- 2-1: Practice Makes Perfect!: Mario is preparing for the Grand Prix on GBA Mario Circuit, complete 3 laps to finish training!
- 2-2: Vehicle Maneuvers: Peach is trying to get through Halogen Highway, get 10 drifts before the time runs out!
- 2-3: Sunset Snipes: Daisy is trying to lower the goomba reproduction to a controlable level, kill all 14 before the time runs out!
- 2-4: Lets-a Collect!: Luigi managed to get out of doing this mission, just get an itembox!
- 2-5: Mushroom Drifts: Yoshi is trying to master his bike, drift 5 times to help!
- 2-6: Heaven or Hell?: Bowser Jr. is trying to stay out of hell, complete 3 laps before the time runs out!
- 2-7: Desert Snipes: Birdo is trying to lower the risk of injuries in Desert Cross, kill 3 enemies to fulfill your objective!
- 2-8: The Spiky Topman!?: Galaxy Colosseum has gotten an uninvited visitor, kill it to win!
- Level 3
- 3-1: Bowser be Better!: Bowser's minions are getting bored and tired at him always loosing every GP, complete 3 laps to show them who's boss!
- 3-2: Wario's takeover: Wario is trying to take over Factory Course, Toad has told him he will give it to him if he can complete 8 drifts!
- 3-3: I HATE FUNKY KONG!: I don't like Funky Kong, he isn't going to get any recognition, just get a startup boost!
- 3-4: Daylight Stadium: Its daytime in Sea Stadium, Rosalina wants to collect all itemboxes so the place is empty for Time Trails!
- 3-5: WALUIGI TIME!: It's 'WALUIGI TIME!' on Leece's Battle 2, collect all coins before the time runs out!
- 3-6: Road Kill: King Boo is a spirit of somebody who died on N64 Toad's Turnpike, complete 3 laps to shut down the road!
- 3-7: Cold Boxes: Dry Bowser is an itembox collector, collect all 3 before he freezes to death!
- 3-8: Desert Duking!: Its Pokey's Waste Bastille, the damn massive pokey is causing trouble, kill all 3 to win!
- Level 4
- 4-1: Finally, a ring mission!: Baby Luigi demanded that there needs to be a ring mission, so here you go!
- 4-2: Dem Snipes Tho: Baby Daisy is a savage, snipe Baby Peach 9 times.
- 4-3: Garden Drifts: Koopa Troopa is enjoying his time at Garden Path, drift 15 times to make his visit even better!
- 4-4: They're all MINE!: Toadette is greedy af, she wants all dem coins, collect all 91!
- 4-5: Raptor likes this track: This track was requested by Raptor on the KevinVG207 discord server, this is for him!
- 4-6: Lost in the Labyrinth: Baby Peach is lost in Six King Labyrinth, drift 30 times to generate enough sound to attract help!
- 4-7: Chinese Coins: Baby Mario is on vacation alone in China, collect all coins that have been dropped.
- 4-8: Simple Gates: These are easy gates, Dry Bones has taken on this 'challenge', drive through 9 gates.
- Level 5
- 5-1: Battle Mode!: Mario is hosting a battle match, beat up as many CPUs as you can!
- 5-2: Fr33ze Drifts!: Peach wants to prove that she is better than Daisy, drift 5 times before the time runs out!
- 5-3: Donut Coins: Yoshi is planning to ruin the next battle match on N64 Big Donut, to do so, collect all of the coins before the time runs out!
- 5-4: Rainbow Trials: Daisy wants to prove that she is better than Peach, go through N64 Rainbow Road before the time runs out!
- 5-5: N. Gin Twist: N. Gin Labs kinda got screwed up...
- 5-6: Skipper's Twist: Skipper Circuit kinda got screwed up...
- 5-7: Shy Guy's Corruption: Shy Guy Beach kinda got corrupted...
- 5-8: Toad's Twist: Toad's Factory kinda got screwed up...
- Level 6
- 6-1: Maze Gates: Funky Kong wants to get better at racing, drive through all of the gates before the time runs out!
- 6-2: Era of the Electric Shredder: The year is 2015. Those last remaining drivers stray around on a devastated planet. When all hope was lost, they gather around on maybe the most deadly custom track ever made. Hit the CPUs 10 times.
- 6-3: Farm Coins: The farmer lost 96 coins, collect all of them before the time runs out!
- 6-4: Arena Racing: Donkey Kong wanted to try out the new track... so he did.... but the road is misplaced.
- 6-5: Drifting in a circle: Get 10 drifts while driving in a circle.
- 6-6: Circuit Boxes: King Boo is breaking item boxes for Tombwarrior, break all 5 item boxes.
- 6-7: Turtle Coins: Wario is now in Sonic Heroes, collect all of the coins before the time runs out.
- 6-8: Colosseum Trial: Waluigi is at a colosseum to preparing for the Grand Prix, complete the laps before the time runs out!
|Lecce's Block Battle||v1.0||4IT-Lecce|
|Mario's Battle Garden||v3.0||4IT-Lecce|
|Lecce Battle 2||v1.0||4IT-Lecce|
|GBA Battle Course 1||—||—|
|SNES Battle Course 2||RC1||MRbuttCHINSx11T7|
|GCN Nintendo GameCube||RC1||Mariovariable3410|
|DS Tart Top||RC1||MRbuttCHINSx11T7|
|N64 Big Donut||RC1||MRbuttCHINSx11T7|
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|Beta v0.1||2017-09-03||Beta release|
|Beta v0.2||2017-09-04||Started beta testing:
|Beta v0.3||2017-09-04||Added custom battle stages.|
|v2.0||2017-09-15||Implementation of Wiimmfi for NTSC-U and PAL regions.|
|v2.1||2017-09-15||More BMG additions/edits.|
|v3.2hotfix||2017-10-25||Fixed the music not looping.|
|v3.71||2018-02-25||Modified the GCTs:
NOTE: This is the download of the modified files, not the full pack. You will need v3.7 downloaded.
4-6's ingame description says 100 drifts; it should say 30 drifts.
Mario Kart: Double Dash!! ports:
GCN Luigi Circuit RC1 onwards
Mario Kart DS ports:
Heaven & Hell – Fr33ze Circuit – Wooden Skyroad – Frosty Mountains – Grassland Road – Rainbow Ray Road – Bowser's Lava Circle – Ermelber Circuit 1 – Lonely Island – Mario Circuit 0.5
Carrera Circuit – Generic Raceway – DS Mario Circuit – GCN Luigi Circuit Beta 1 – DS Palm Shore – Akina Pass – Candyland – Rocky Hills – DS Luigi's Cookie Pinball – DS Wario Stadium
Mario Kart 7 ports:
N64 Rainbow Road – 3DS Honeybee Hive – 3DS Wuhu Town – 3DS Sherbet Rink – 3DS Rosalina's Ice World – Underpass & Highway – DS DK Pass – Crystal Valley
Make America Great Again – N64 Luigi Raceway – 3DS DK Jungle – 3DS Wario Shipyard
Skipper's MK8(D) Music Pack