|Date of latest version:||2021-02-21|
|Editors used:||Blender, BrawlBox, KMP Cloud, Lorenzi's KMP Editor, Paint.NET, Post-Effect Editor, SZS Modifier, Wexos's Toolbox, Wiimms SZS Tools|
Saltwater Lake is a custom track designed by Remurin, who came up with the concept, and created by Bear. It is the successor to Saltwater Swamp, as it features a new layout with some new elements, such as a cave section and additional waterfalls.
- Caron, kHacker35000vr and Riidefi, for helping fix course model issues.
- Lovelifeandtpose024, for helping with the intro cameras.
- Quattro, for helpful feedback with scenery and the background.
- zilly, for helping set multiple heights.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|v1.11||2021-02-21||Corrected pole position.|
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- Alpha's Track Mix (Details)
- Cuberluigi CT Pack (Details)
- Insane Kart Wii (v1.11)
- Mario Kart Cris (Details)
- Mario Kart Fusion (Details)
- Mario Kart Wii Deluxe (v1.11)
- Mario Kart Wii Faraphel (Details)
- Mario Kart Wii: Battle Royale (Details)
- Mario Kart Wii: The Top 100 (Details)
- MKW Hack Pack (Details)
- Rosa Kart Wii (Details)
- SitBar Kart Wii (Details)
- Variety Pack (Details)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun (Details)
- Xenøn's FKW Track Pack (Details)
Names in Other Languages
|French:||Lac d'Eau Saline|
- This is the creator's first track with lightmaps. The track was mainly used to practice lightmaps and to overhaul its predecessor with new features and a new layout.
- This track contains a hidden Easter egg.
Beachside Bounce – Confectionery Cliffs – Cheddar Caves – Saltwater Desert – Saltwater Lake – Saltwater Swamp – Sparkling Cavern – Thameside Promenade – Verdant Wilds
Banana Split – Elemental Solstice – Fungi Falls – Terra Ursae