SNES Ghost Valley 1 (zilly)
|Date of latest version:||2021-05-17|
|Editors used:||3ds Max, BrawlBox, CTools|
This is a remake created by zilly. This features proper texture mapping and more objects. It is important to note that dark-colored wood in versions older than v2.0 is off-road. v1.0 featured a darker version, but it was merged with the normal version in v1.01.
- Snuffles, for ripping the 3D Boo models.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|2012-12-22||Start of development|
|v2.0||2021-05-17||Update by zilly and Jasperr:|
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- CTGP Revolution (Details)
- CTGP Revolution Classic (v1.0 and v1.01)
- Cuberluigi CT Pack (v1.01)
- Insane Kart Wii (v2.0)
- Luigi Kart Wii (Details)
- Luma's CT Pack (v1.01)
- Mario Kart Fusion (Details)
- Mario Kart Wii Deluxe (Details)
- Mario Kart Wii: Battle Royale (v2.0)
- MKW Retro Pack: SNES & GBA (Details)
- Nitro CT Pack (v1.01)
- Retro Rewind (Details)
- Revo Kart 64 (Details)
- Skipper's 200kmh Distribution (Details)
- Squadaloo's Mario Kart WiiMix (Details)
- Variety Pack (Details)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun (Details)
This track is one of the first to use the objects, and correctly on purpose, as every interactable block is solid.
Do not edit and update my work or use my work in other Custom Tracks or Texture Hacks. Thank you.
3DS Rock Rock Mountain — DS Airship Fortress — DS Luigi's Mansion — DS Mario Circuit — DS Wario Stadium — GBA Luigi Circuit — N64 Banshee Boardwalk — N64 Frappe Snowland — N64 Kalimari Desert — N64 Koopa Troopa Beach
N64 Luigi Raceway — N64 Wario Stadium — N64 Yoshi Valley — SM64 Castle Grounds — SNES Choco Island 2 — SNES Donut Plains 1 — SNES Ghost Valley 1 — SNES Koopa Beach 2
Standard Kart DS