Hi there! I'm Numerosity.
- My name is pronounced New-mer-o-sity
- I use he/they pronouns
- I'm fairly active in the community, and I'm almost always willing to help others
- I'm a cocreator of the Insane Kart Wii distribution, definitely go check it out if you haven't already
- You can send me a track/custom character request in my DMs (for free!) and I might just do it
- Any tracks or track updates made by me can be updated or remade without permission. Credit is optional, but appreciated.
Current Projects (In Order of Priority)
- Tour Bangkok Rush (Port/Remake) - Currently looking for people who are interested in helping me with this! It will be in a similar style to TheGamingBram's newer Tour remakes.
- Tropical Circuit (Remake) - I have a decent model already that I plan to finish when the above project is done.
As of now, these are the custom tracks made currently (may or may not be up to date):
- DS Wario Stadium (Numerosity) - a port of DS Wario Stadium from the Wii U/Switch.
- Tour Singapore Speedway (Numerosity) - an abandoned project of mine. I had a lot of difficulties porting the model but it turned out alright
- Tour Bangkok Rush (Numerosity & Toadette Hack Fan) - My first collab. Very proud of how this turned out
- DX Bowser's Castle (Numerosity) - The first Arcade GP DX custom track!
- Kanye Raceway - Meme track I made for Hacker Competition
- Tour Berlin Byways (Luigids, Toadette Hack Fan & Numerosity) - Port I made for Berlin Byways. I wasn't too happy with how it came out so I abandoned it and left it to Luigids and Toadette Hack Fan.
- SNES Mario Circuit 3 (Luigids & Numerosity) - Port I made with Luigids just for fun.
- Tiny Kong - a semi-forgotten character within the Mario universe
- Captain Olimar (Numerosity) - I've never owned a single Pikmin game lol
- Boom Boom - Oh god what was I thinking he looks awful
Custom Track Distribution:
Insane Kart Wii
Custom Music Distribution:
Remix Kart Wii
Sunset Kong on Flame Runner