N64 Yoshi Valley (zilly)
|Date of latest version:||2021-06-15|
This is a port created by zilly. It features new textures and trickable ramps. The giant Yoshi "egg" ( ) makes a return and Spinies ( ) are featured as new enemies. The scale is only slightly larger than the original N64 version to accommodate the Mario Kart Wii physics well enough.
Just like in Mario Kart 64, it is difficult to tell what position the racers are really at while in the maze, so fixed are placed in it, until the racer gets out of the maze. However, from Beta 3 onward using LE-CODE, positions are hidden just like in the original track.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|2013-02-25||Start of development|
|Beta 2.mkwfun||2013-11-01||Update by Wiimm:
|Beta 3||2020-02-10||Update by Trainiax based on Beta 2.mkwfun:|
|Beta 3.1||2020-02-13||Update by Trainiax:
|Beta 3.1.mkd||2021-10-15||Unofficial update by Diego Vapy and FJRoyet:
|Beta 3.2||2021-06-15||Update by Trainiax:
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- Cam, Tom and Troy's CTGP Pack (Beta 2)
- CTGP Revolution (Details)
- CTGP Revolution Classic (Beta 2)
- Diddz' Gang Custom Track Pack (Details)
- Insane Kart Wii (Beta 3.2)
- Luma's CT Pack (Beta 2)
- Mario Kart 64 Remade (Beta 3.2)
- Mario Kart 64 Wii (Beta 2)
- Mario Kart Cris (Details)
- Mario Kart Wii Deluxe (Details)
- Mario Kart Wii: Battle Royale (Beta 3.2)
- MKW Ultra Pack (Details)
- N64 Pack (Details)
- Pro CT Pack (Details)
- Revo Kart 64 (Details)
- Skipper's 200kmh Distribution (Details)
- Vintage Kart Wii (Details)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun (Details)
- Yosh's Track Pack DX (Details)
- Zef's CT Pack (Details)
- The first Beta version was in development for almost five months, mostly due to hiatus. Due to this, the author decided to save the extra background details for another release to at least get a Beta version released.
- An inside joke of Spinies sharing the name of the enemy in Mario Kart 64's Yoshi Valley led to the former replacing the latter for this port.
Do not edit and update my work or use my work in other Custom Tracks or Texture Hacks. Thank you.
3DS Rock Rock Mountain — DS Airship Fortress — DS Luigi's Mansion — DS Mario Circuit — DS Wario Stadium — GBA Luigi Circuit — N64 Banshee Boardwalk — N64 Frappe Snowland — N64 Kalimari Desert — N64 Koopa Troopa Beach
N64 Luigi Raceway — N64 Wario Stadium — N64 Yoshi Valley — SM64 Castle Grounds — SNES Choco Island 2 — SNES Donut Plains 1 — SNES Ghost Valley 1 — SNES Koopa Beach 2
Standard Kart (DS)