Mushroom Peaks (MrBean35000vr & Chadderz)
|Date of latest version:||2020-12-14|
|Editors used:||Paint, SZS Modifier|
This is a custom track created by MrBean35000vr and Chadderz. Despite its high level of popularity, this track has received high criticism in the past about its and placements being too hard; however, requests for the change of their location have been rejected, as it would remove much of the challenge that allowed the track to become so popular in the first place.
- Welcome to another new track for Mario Kart Wii, clearly based heavily on Mushroom Gorge: Mushroom Peaks.
- This track is the longest, hardest and by far the prettiest looking track that me and Chadderz have made so far. It features annoying respawns, lots and lots of areas to die/sheer drops, and more bouncy mushrooms than you can shake a stick at. Very often, the track can't be completed in 5 minutes due to its length, ESPECIALLY if it's 100cc (see video :P)
- This course was designed by me (Mr Bean) however, huge credit goes to Chadderz for coding the SZS Modifier, making all of this possible and listening to my many nagging requests (believe me if he hadn't, this course wouldn't have turned out nearly as nicely as it did).
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|RC2||2009-12-23||Fixed KCL bugs that caused people to fall through the track.|
|RC3||≥ 2009-12-23||Added KCL grid to reduce Slow Motion Bug.|
|RC4||2010-02-28||Fixed a bug that preventedto appear in Multiplayer mode.|
|RC5.ctgp-alt||2022-04-07||Update by El Bicho MKWii:
|RC5.opt||2020-08-13||Update by Optllizer:
|RC6||2020-12-14||Update by PeachKia52250vr:
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- AlmostTWD98's Favourites (RC5)
- Best of the Worst (RC5)
- CTGP Classic Pack (RC4)
- CTGP Revolution (Details)
- CTGP Revolution Classic (Details)
- CtocKartWii 3.0 (RC4)
- Cuber's Hack Pack (Details)
- Cuberluigi CT Pack (Details)
- Evil Pack (RC6)
- Fancy's CT Pack (Details)
- Insane Kart Wii (RC6)
- Luma's CT Pack (RC5)
- Man-O-Wii's Least Favorites Pack (Details)
- Mario Kart Dragon Road (RC3)
- Mario Kart Wii Faraphel (Details)
- MKWii CT Origins (Details)
- Nitro CT Pack (Details)
- OptPack (Details)
- OptPack Custom Track Pack (Details)
- Variation Sensation (RC5.ctgp)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun (Details)
- Although Mushroom Peaks was the fourth released custom track, it was the first one to not be based upon another track from a previous Mario Kart game. The first three released tracks were SNES Rainbow Road, GBA Rainbow Road and GBA Cheep-Cheep Island.
- Of these, Mushroom Peaks was the third to be released by MrBean35000vr.
- A Bullet Bill is a very powerful item in this track because once a player has passed the first on the fast mushroom route, activating a Bullet Bill will take them the rest of the way – guaranteeing them a safe landing.
- On 2010-01-01, MrBean35000vr uploaded a video of Mushroom Peaks in a live view with every observed player in the room also using the track. This made Mushroom Peaks the first Mario Kart Wii custom track to be seen in a functioning live view across the internet.
CTMKF PC Font