|Author:||TL, Coffee Toffee|
|Date of latest version:||2023-08-03|
|Editors used:||Blender, BrawlCrate, KMP Cloud, Lorenzi's KMP Editor, RiiStudio, Wiimms SZS Tools|
Mech Factory is a custom track created by TL and Coffee Toffee. This track is a sci-fi industrial factory that features a dark void, a bright blue plasma and a giant red-glowing mech. It was created over the span of a year, with the mech model and various other assets – some unused – modeled by Coffee Toffee.
- bugsy, for creating the minimap and helping with creating the lightmap.
- Epik95, for creating the KMP.
- Dxrk and SpyKid, for allowing the use of their object from Radioactive Power Plant.
- SquireTurnbolt, for creating a lightmap in an unreleased version of the track.
- Melg and various others from the CTGP Track Testing Discord server, for useful advice and feedback.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- Chester Kart Wii (Details)
- CTGP Revolution v1.03.1144 (v1.31)
- Insane Kart Wii (Details)
- ISC's Top 50 Pack (Details)
- Krash's Hide and Seek CT Pack (Details)
- Luminous CT Pack (Details)
- Mario Kart Overdrive (v1.0)
- Mario Kart Revelation (v1.31)
- Mario Kart Virtual Night (Details)
- Mario Kart Wii Deluxe (Details)
- Mario Kart Wii Krack Attack (Details)
- OptPack (Details)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun (Details)
Names in Other Languages
SNES Rainbow Road – Wii Grumble Volcano – Wii Maple Treeway – Wii Moo Moo Meadows – Wii Mushroom Gorge – Wii Bowser's Castle – Wii Coconut Mall – Wii Moonview Highway
3DS Music Park – SNES Mario Circuit 2 – Mech Factory Demake
Bowser's Termination Station