MKWiiCTC is a tool made by Rinorocks, which streamlines custom track creation. The program has:
- Buttons to convert FBX to DAE or OBJ files.
- A button to modify KMP files with three different programs: KMP Cloud, KMP Modifier, and Lorenzi's KMP Editor.
- A button that creates an SZS using Wiimms SZS Tools, and a button that checks it.
- A button that updates the game for Dolphin.
- A button that creates a FLAG file from an OBJ file.
- A button that opens the FLAG file.
- A button that makes the FLAG into a KCL file with the lower-walls option.
- A button to create an SZS using Wiimms SZS Tools, and then updates the game for Dolphin.
- A button to create a minimap.
- A button to patch a minimap.
- A button that adds mipmaps and sets the MinFilter correctly.
- The ability to edit multiple tracks.
- The ability to use multiple slots.
- The ability to import existing SZS files.
This shows a preview of all the buttons for the tool as well as design and layout
||Date of release
- Added a SketchUp option.
- Added a Command Prompt option for the extra button.
- Set the extra button over the SZS Explorer option.
- Added option to edit multiple tracks.
- Added option to use multiple slots.
- Added ability to import tracks.
- Added help buttons.
- Added a button to speed up testing.
- Added buttons to help make the minimap.
- Condensed files into one executable file.
- Updated visuals.
- Added a mipmap feature.
- Rearranged buttons.
- Fixed bugs.
By the same author: Rinorocks