GBA Sunset Wilds (Flint)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article is about Flint's remake. For other versions, see GBA Sunset Wilds.
|Date of latest version:||2022-04-14|
This is a remake created by Flint. It includes a western style town and Shy Guys (penguin_s) running around the area with tents. This also includes a canyonside with a waterfall running through it.
- Sniki, for the train models (kart_truck and car_body).
- ZPL, for shaders to make the day-night cycle work and the skybox.
- Whipinsnapper, for the Shy Guy object.
- The Custom Track Jams and Custom Track League Discord servers, for feedback.
- BillyNoodles, for discovering an Ultra Shortcut in the Beta version.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|v1.0 hotfix||2021-09-27||Fixed item route links.|
|v1.1||2021-10-06||Update by FJRoyet:
|v1.2||2022-04-14||Update by FJRoyet:
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- Act Ishikawa FKW Track Pack (Details)
- Elemental's Track Pack (Details)
- Insane Kart Wii (v1.2)
- Mario Kart Fusion (v1.1)
- Mario Kart Virtual Night (v1.2)
- Mario Kart Wii + (Details)
- Mario Kart Wii Deluxe (Details)
- NGC's Custom Track Pack (v1.0 hotfix)
- MKW Retro Pack: SNES & GBA (Details)
- Retro CT Pack (Details)
- Retro Rewind (Details)
- Sedral's GBA HNS Pack (Details)
- Squadaloo's Mario Kart WiiMix (Details)
- The Beta version was initially named after BillyNoodles ("vBilly"), who discovered an Ultra Shortcut on this track.
- The author named this specific Ultra Shortcut "The Funny Glitch".
- This version was released as a joke, after BillyNoodles encouraged the author to release the track in its alpha state.
By the same author: Flint