GBA Bowser Castle 2 (Natani)
|Date of latest version:||2020-09-23|
|Editors used:||Apicula, Blender, BrawlBox, BrawlCrate, CTools, KMP Cloud, SketchUp|
This is Natani's first port from Mario Kart DS, as well as his first track with vertex colors. He wanted to port a version of the track that stayed faithful to the original DS remake, as he felt that the only other two ports (one by sup3rsmash8, and the other by Kazuo and MrKoeikoei) that existed were either out of date or strayed away from Mario Kart DS too much. The author also wanted a version of the track that did not use jump pad ramps, as he personally did not like them and felt it would play better with normal ramps. This version of the track also features a custom model that the author ported from Mario Kart DS himself.
Natani has also made an alternative version for those who do not like the pixelated look of the DS textures. This version uses higher quality textures and better animations.
- zatchi and Riidefi, for helping the author learn to use Blender better.
- zatchi and Oh ok, for helping the author with various KMP issues.
- Eleking, for advice on good placements.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- Insane Kart Wii (v1.0-alt)
- Mario Kart Wii Faraphel (Details)
- Mario Kart Fusion (v1.0-alt)
- Mario Kart Z (Details)
- MiniGeek2000's Custom Track Pack (v1.0)
- Retro Rewind (Details)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun (Details)