|Date of latest version:||2015-04-15|
|Editors used:||BrawlBox, CTools, KMP Cloud, SketchUp, SZS Modifier|
Forsaken Mansion is a custom track created by SpyKid. It is set in an abandoned house. The track includes dead ends and doors that can be driven through. The original version of this track consisted of a mansion with four large, mostly empty rooms and a balcony. In 2015, the author worked on a similar custom track, also with an abandoned house theme, which soon became an update for the track.
- zilly, for the chandelier ( ) and skybox.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|v2.0||2015-04-15||Remade from scratch.|
|v3.0||202?-??-??||Track layout improvements.|
There is a KCL bug in one of the ramps.
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- Boshi Kart GP (Details)
- CTGP Revolution (Details)
- CTGP Revolution Classic (Details)
- Cuberluigi CT Pack (Details)
- Insane Kart Wii (v2.0)
- Mario Kart Cris (Details)
- Mario Kart Fusion (Details)
- Mario Kart Infinite (Details)
- Mario Kart Wii Faraphel (Details)
- MKW Hack Pack (Details)
- Nitro CT Pack (Details)
- SpyKid's CT Pack (v1.0)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun (Details)
Names in Other Languages
- The Beta version was still liked enough by fans to become accepted into CTGP Revolution v1.02.
- The v2.0 update was planned as a new track unrelated to Forsaken Mansion, but because of strong similarities, the author made a poll with two options. After three days, the results were clear: 36 voters for "Update" and 10 voters for "New track". The decision was then made and the track got updated to v2.0.
Sandcastle Park – Athletic Raceway – Citro's Wedding Altar – Aquadrom Stage – Cliff Village – Sherbet Ocean – Misty Caveway – White Garden
Sunshine Yard – Crystal Dungeon – Coral Cape – Twilight Highway – Love Beach – Forsaken Mansion – Powerpuff Funpark – Lakeside Hill
Galaxy Base – Dreamworld Cloudway – Autumn Leavesway (II) – Candy Coaster – Luna City – Summer Starville – Aquadrom Stage 2 – Dryland Hills
Icecream Sweetland – Sunny Island – Gate of Dreams – Nebula Lava Factory – Winter Paradise – Bayside Boulevard – Cookie Village – Cyberstate
Hell Pyramid – Blackrose Castle – Skyline Avenue – Fire Palace – Nivurbia – Wolf Castlegrounds – Divine Temple – Color Wonderland
BassBasher City – Aquania – Aura Metropolis – Melody Sanctum – Sinister Vault – Flying Kingdom – Custom Track Offices – Gothic Castle – Botania
Tim's Weird World – Darkness Power Plant – Wacky Rooftop Run – Spike Desert – Rockslide Heights – Emotion Journey – Cascade Kingdom
Urban Gallery – Sundown Streets – Dolphin Harbor – Superstar Dystopia – Obstagoon's Palace
Sundown Streets II
Find my texture hacks here
Custom Track Distributions:
SpyKid's CT Pack
Download All Released Custom Tracks (57) - Last Update: December 2019