|Date of latest version:||2021-07-30|
|Editors used:||BrawlBox, CTools, KMP Cloud, MagicY, SketchUp, Wiimms SZS Tools|
Dolphin Harbor[en] is a custom track created by SpyKid. It is an enhanced remake of Delfino Village with a slightly different theme. This was created for the 24th edition of the Custom Track Jam competition series, where it placed second. It has two new turns, and one split route was moved further back. Other than those changes, the layout was kept faithful to the original track.
- ZPL, for the start banner texture.
- bugsy, for visual work in v1.0.
- Renegade Ciara, for some boost materials in v1.0.
- MrFluffy, for the dolphin objects ( ).
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|v1.0.mkd||2021-10-06||Update by FJRoyet:
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- Atmosphere's Track Pack (Details)
- Insane Kart Wii (Details)
- Luminous CT Pack (Details)
- Mario Kart Fusion (Details)
- Mario Kart Virtual Night (Details)
- Mario Kart Wii Deluxe (Details)
- Mario Kart Wii Faraphel (Details)
- Mario Kart Wii: Battle Royale (Beta)
- Nintenboi's Custom Track Picks (Details)
- OptPack (Details)
- Turg Kart Wii Deluxe (Details)
- Variety Pack (Details)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun (Details)
Names in Other Languages
[en] - Known as Dolphin Harbour in Europe and Australia
Sandcastle Park – Athletic Raceway – Citro's Wedding Altar – Aquadrom Stage – Cliff Village – Sherbet Ocean – Misty Caveway – White Garden
Sunshine Yard – Crystal Dungeon – Coral Cape – Twilight Highway – Love Beach – Forsaken Mansion – Powerpuff Funpark – Lakeside Hill
Galaxy Base – Dreamworld Cloudway – Autumn Leavesway (II) – Candy Coaster – Luna City – Summer Starville – Aquadrom Stage 2 – Dryland Hills
Icecream Sweetland – Sunny Island – Gate of Dreams – Nebula Lava Factory – Winter Paradise – Bayside Boulevard – Cookie Village – Cyberstate
Hell Pyramid – Blackrose Castle – Skyline Avenue – Fire Palace – Nivurbia – Wolf Castlegrounds – Divine Temple – Color Wonderland
BassBasher City – Aquania – Aura Metropolis – Melody Sanctum – Sinister Vault – Flying Kingdom – Custom Track Offices – Gothic Castle – Botania
Tim's Weird World – Darkness Power Plant – Wacky Rooftop Run – Spike Desert – Rockslide Heights – Emotion Journey – Cascade Kingdom
Urban Gallery – Sundown Streets – Dolphin Harbor – Superstar Dystopia – Obstagoon's Palace
Sundown Streets II
Find my texture hacks here
Custom Track Distributions:
SpyKid's CT Pack
Download All Released Custom Tracks (57) - Last Update: December 2019