DS Tick-Tock Clock (Tock)
|Date of latest version:||2020-06-01|
This track requires three types of codes:
- LE-CODE Common.szs modifications. To make this work, make sure to read the Common Files section of LE-CODE's Distribution FAQ. Without it, objects will disappear too soon when driving past them as can be seen in the video of v1.1.mkf below.
- Cheat code Epropeller Speed to slow the clock hands down further (made by kHacker35000vr).
- This code was added to LE-CODE with build 19.
- Cheat code made by Riidefi to change the minimap color format from IA8 to CMPR.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|v1.1||2020-06-01||Changed pendulum movement from 30° to 44°.|
|v1.1.mkf||2020-12-04||Update by Ray Charles:
|v1.1.mkd||2022-04-29||Update by FJRoyet:
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- 3hunts's Custom Track Pack (Details)
- Elemental's Track Pack (Details)
- Insane Kart Wii (v1.1.mkf)
- Mario Kart Cris (Details)
- Mario Kart Fusion (Details)
- Mario Kart Wii Deluxe (v1.1.mkd)
- Mario Kart Wii Faraphel (Details)
- Mario Kart Wii: Battle Royale (v1.1)
- Retro Rewind (Details)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun (Details)
SNES Bowser Castle 1 – SNES Bowser Castle 2 – SNES Bowser Castle 3 – SNES Rainbow Road
GCN Luigi Circuit – GCN Baby Park – GCN Mushroom Bridge – GCN Mushroom City – GCN Sherbet Land – GCN Yoshi Circuit – GCN Wario Colosseum – GCN Dino Dino Jungle – GCN Bowser's Castle – GCN Rainbow Road