|Date of latest version:||2016-03-05|
|Editors used:||3ds Max, BrawlBox, KMP Cloud, MagicY, Paint, Photoshop, SketchUp, Wiimms SZS Tools|
Codename: L.I.F.E. is a custom track created by ChaosShadow23. This track is a metaphor of the up and down struggles of life. It lacks proper textures, , a minimap, enemy and item routes, and is only one lap. Everything was done for a reason, however.
- "Life may seem like it's full of twists and turns.
- Life may have bumps in the road.
- Life may be on a downwards slope.
- Life may be crumbling at your feet.
- Life may be split into different ways.
- Life may be an endless circle.
- Life may be deceiving.
- Life may be rough and slippery.
- Life may be an uphill battle.
- And life may seem to drag on to no end...
- But that end does come.
- It's your life.
- Make it your own.
- Only you have the power."
|Version||Date of release||Information|
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
Names in Other Languages
|Italian:||Nome in Codice: V.I.T.A.|
Flooded Station Square
New Custom Tracks:
Volcanic Pipeyard – Abyssal Ruins – Windmill Village – Infernal Pipeyard – Sky Shrine – Codename: L.I.F.E. – Cherry Blossom Garden – Abandoned Boardwalk – Luma Park – Celestial Ruins – Beta Tester Circuit
SNES Bowser Castle 1 – SNES Bowser Castle 2 – SNES Bowser Castle 3 – GBA Peach Circuit – GBA Riverside Park – GBA Bowser Castle 1 –GBA Boo Lake – GBA Cheese Land – GBA Bowser Castle 2
GBA Sky Garden – GBA Cheep-Cheep Island – GBA Sunset Wilds – GBA Snow Land – GBA Ribbon Road – GBA Yoshi Desert – GBA Lakeside Park – GBA Broken Pier – GBA Bowser Castle 4 – GBA Rainbow Road