Icon made by Ulllon
Hi! I am a custom track maker and a MKWII racer who has been playing this game since 2008. Back in 2015 i wanted to make custom tracks, I tried and I failed a bit but then in 2016 I decided to try again and so far got an alpha version of Unnamed Town and then abandoned it. In 2017 I had the urged to come back to this game and to do custom tracks again and currently remaking a few custom tracks. Check out my project list to see what I am currently doing! Also do not make updates to my tracks without my permission.
|Name||Latest Version||Planned Update Version||Current Status||Newest Update Plans or Progress|
|Fishdom Island||v7.33||N/A||Completed||Got nothing planned right now.|
|Unnamed Town||v1.5.5||v2.0||Slow Progress||Remake with better visuals and better geometry.|
|Variety Pack||v2.0||v3.0||Slow Progress||See page for more details.|
|3DS Rainbow Road||v1.41||v2.0||On Hold||Improving the entire track and getting the pipe to spin.|
|Mushroom Creek||N/A||v1.0||On Hold||Modelling the track.|
|Dry Coast||v3.1d||v4||On Hold||Remake with some alterations to the layout. Visual overhaul as well.|
|Ancient Ruins||N/A||v1.0||On Hold||Modelling the track.|
- Fishdom Island had a complete visual overhaul and some layout changes done by Jasperr and Rinorocks. I created the SZS for it to be playable.
- Unnamed Town is my first custom track. It it's set in an unknown town that gets flooded by lap 2 forcing players to take a different route. Currently updating the track with better visuals and slight gameplay changes.
- 3DS Rainbow Road is a direct port from Mario Kart 7 and is the first one for that track. Some changes had to be made since Mario Kart Wii doesn't support the gliders or the wavy roads that are present on the track.
- Variety Pack is a distribution with a variety of tracks and game modes. It includes it's on take on the 200cc class engine. Variety Pack is currently being updated to v3.0. No official released date has been confirmed.
- Mushroom Creek is currently being modelled. Decided to start from scratch. Unsure on release date.
- Dry Coast will most likely be completely remade similar to KevinVG207's Sunset Forest where the layout is slightly altered but has massive visual improvements. Unsure on release date.
- Ancient Ruins will be a new track. Unsure on release date.