|Date of latest version:
BRSTM Copier is a tool originally created to rename Brawl BRSTM files. The author later added support for renaming Mario Kart Wii BRSTM files. The program can also auto-generate a final lap BRSTM. Recent revisions to the program enables BRSAR patching as well. The program locates the BRSTM location string listed after the patch bytes to locate the offset to patch.
||Date of release
- Added MKWii support.
- Fixed a bug on Brawl mode.
- Fixed preserve pitch option (Set by default).
- Fixed a copying problem to the mkwii folder instead of the mystuff.
- Fixed a bug in Brawl mode.
- Added an option for batch sawnd inject(Brawl mode only).
- Added a custom directory option (MKWii and Brawl mode).
- New icon.
- Auto-BRSAR patching is now added. Still in testing.
- Fixed naming errors in GCN Peach Beach and N64 Sherbet Land. Read the notes for more information.
- BRSAR patching should now work without removing the RSAR header.
- Added Project M v3.0 support in Brawl mode.
- Auto final lap option enabled by default.
- Auto BRSAR patch feature removed, press F5 key to patch BRSAR. Read the notes for more information.
|v3.1 Rev. 2
- Added a CTGP SD save fix tool for users who are experiencing new saves in the new CTGP v1.03
- BRSAR Patcher modified to patch for FF FF FF instead of 03 C0 00
- BRSAR Patching procedure modified to loop a routine check until the BRSTMs are moved to a location where the patcher can properly patch the files.
|v3.1 Rev. 3
- Revised built-in instruction book, adding a note on BRSTMs.
- Rick Roll update for April Fools: option to disable the Rick Roll next year will be implemented later.
- Program can now be associated to SAWND files (Brawl only).
- Fixed a bug in the new save format that prevented the new feature from working.
- Run as administrator to enable patching features.
- Users can modify their BRSAR files with custom star/mega music, title music, and voices, and patcher will still work.
- Delete the DIDDZ file if you have used the program before, or it does not enable patching the BRSAR.