Template:News Month 11
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Add your news items to. It shows all releases made this month.
- News Schema
- For the current year, there are separate templates for each month. Add news items to .
- The news page of the current year (i.e. News 2023) is only a collection of the month templates.
- Use the templates News Month 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11 and 12 for new news entries.
- main page. It is based on News 2023 and is updated by a moderator. is used to display news on the
- When a new year arrives, the news page of the previous year is replaced by the concatenated month templates. See the workflow since 2019 for details.
- Posting rules
- Put new dates above older dates.
- The release date is according to the time zone UTC, which is the Wiiki's default. Use the format YYYY-MM-DD (ISO 8601) for all dates on the Wiiki.
- Do not write the same date twice. News items on the same day are sorted as oldest first.
- Identify the news item with its version number.
- All news items must be releases with downloads available. (Other announcements can be added, but must be approved by moderators. Post the announcement on the talk page for review.)
- If the news entry is not a custom track, identify the news item as a texture hack, distribution, character, software, etc.
- Multiple releases of the same item (v1.0 then v1.1) on the same day should only count the latest release. Move the entry to the bottom of the date, if necessary.
- The name of the mod must be in bold text. To make bold text, put three apostrophes in front of the the word you want to make bold, and three after it ('''track name''').
- Do not include alternative versions in the news.