Nice work vulcanus, but I decided to use the data after the RKC file as a RSF file.
If noobs try to replace it now they'll freeze.
kHacker35000vr 21:01, 19 April 2011 (CEST)
- Yeah it's not noob friendly, but I don't agree with the name RSF, as RKC probably means Revo(lution) Kart Competition (you probably already know the codename of the wii is revolution). I suggest the name RKCI (RKC information). Btw, it seems that Nintendo sends comps different now, I'm gonna try how to clear my rBC vff file so I can use that to send, that is much more noob friendly :P. And kHacker, go and make a custom comp yourself, I'm not gonna help you, you have all the data you need :P
- --Vulcanus2 23:58, 19 April 2011 (CEST)
- It's a good idea to copy the settings whatsoever to any other file, if current competition ends you'll not be able to use this competition again
- RSF = RKC Settings file
- kHacker35000vr 07:23, 20 April 2011 (CEST)
- Looks like custom comps are not popular, as there is still only one. :P
- I'm making a batch tool so it's easier to create rkc files. And I still gotta do my VFF test
- Vulcanus2 23:03, 25 May 2011 (CEST)
Considering submitting a deletion request for this page; it's incomplete as there are much more than four custom tournaments; moreover, none of the tournaments here have download links (The only tournament here which had a download link in the video description is Vulcanus2's Abandoned Daisy's Palace (Vulcanus2) and even that's been broken for years.) Thoughts? This page doesn't really serve any purpose at the moment from what I can tell. --Tragiic (talk | contribs) 12:44, 11 June 2022 (UTC)