|Date of latest version:||2023-11-19|
|Editors used:||Blender, Blender MKW Utilities, BrawlCrate, KMP Cloud, Lorenzi's KMP Editor, RiiStudio, Wiimms SZS Tools|
Blissful Block is custom track created by Strobenz. It is his first major release after Super Sky Courtyard in 2015, and the first one in the author's Chronocup, a fictional cup designed by the author. The track is set in a city superblock, and is the spiritual successor of Punch City 2 and District 65, featuring elements reminiscent of both of them. Racers have to follow a different route each lap, as is seen in Tour tracks from Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.
Since there is support for several LE-CODE features in the track, LE-CODE distribution creators should follow the instructions from the LE-CODE Distribution FAQ to properly extract the modified ObjFlow.bin and GeoHitTableKart.bin files from the SZS file. Concretely, such features are as follows:
- Car objects (AREAs 8 and 9 to allow them to be disabled when not in view. ) and arrow walls ( ) now support
- Cars inside the housing area ( ) do not act as walls when hit by players on Mega Mushroom.
Note that distributions that do not use LE-CODE will not be able to see these modifications, but the track will still be fully playable.
As of v1.3, the track is available in two versions: one set at dawn and the other set at sunset.
- Diego Vapy, for the custom Shine Sprite object in v1.0 – v1.3 ( ).
- Epik95, for helping with KMP issues and making a Python script for more efficient workflow.
- Josei, for the custom luminary object from Mario Kart 8 and the custom Shine Sprite object in v2.0.
- Jospeh, Waltz and Zediax, for all the insightful suggestions during beta tests.
- kHacker35000vr, for helping find out the cause of a major Slow Motion Bug during beta tests.
- Metabus, for helping with model rigging in Blender.
- Skipper93653, for the custom vehicle objects from 3DS Wuhu Loop (kart_truck).
- SquireTurnbolt, for some textures from Vacay Bay.
- tarsa129, for helping the author understand shaders and indirect texturing better, and making the replay cameras in v2.0.
- Tock, for the custom geyser objects from GCN Dino Dino Jungle ( ).
- zatchi, for modeling tips in Blender.
- Gabriela_, CobaltYoshi27, Cotni, Melg, and Brawlboxgaming, for their great miscellaneous help in the CTGP Track Testers Discord server.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- Flounder's Megamix (Details)
- Insane Kart Wii (Details)
- ISC's Top 50 Pack (Details)
- Krash's Hide and Seek CT Pack (Details)
- Luminous CT Pack (Details)
- Mario Kart Overdrive (Details)
- Mario Kart Virtual Night (Details)
- OptPack (Details)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun (Details)
- Xenøn's HNS CT Collection (Details)
Names in Other Languages
Punch City – Punch City 2 – Stronghold Castle – Sky Courtyard – DK Jungle Tour – DK Jungle Tour II – Helado Mountain – Strobenz Desert – Strobenz Desert II – District 65 – Super Sky Courtyard