GCN Yoshi Circuit (sup3rsmash8)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Date of latest version:||2013-09-01|
|Editors used:||BrawlBox, CTools, KMP Cloud, SketchUp, SZS Modifier|
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|RC1b||2012-07-22||Slightly changed checkpoints and respawn points.|
|RC1b.pc||2012-07-22||Reduced facepoint and texture count.|
|RC1b+||2012-09-06||Update by Wiimm:
|RC1c||2012-10-11||Update by an unknown author:
|RC1c+||2012-10-16||Update by Tock:
|v0.6||2013-08-01||Added water animation.|
|v0.7||2013-09-01||Update by Wiimm:
|v0.7.ikw||2023-08-02||Update by Toadette Hack Fan:
A Harry Potter Effect is present on the plants.
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- Boshi Kart GP (Details)
- CTGP Revolution (Details)
- CTGP Revolution Classic (Details)
- CTGP-R v1.02 HNS Pack (Details)
- Insane Kart Wii (v0.7)
- Nintenboi's Custom Track Picks (v0.7)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun (Details)
- RC1 took only three days to finish, but it had some big gameplay flaws on console (e.g. bigger case of the Harry Potter Effect and freezing upon contact with water because the track was missing BREFF and BREFT files for the effect). Neither of those problems are present via emulation, which was the only method the author used to test the track with. It took a few more days for the author to fix up these problems and improve the experience on console, even though the Harry Potter Effect was still present.
- Despite the short development time the first time around, v0.5 took over a month to release due to BrawlBox being unable to open the model that the release candidates used.
- This track contains plenty of Easter eggs, including an out of bounds area that was completely intentional for the sake of being an exploration track when not being raced on. A few examples are shown here.