GCN Bowser's Castle (Tock)
|Date of latest version:||2022-08-27|
- Riidefi, for providing the course model (without animations).
- Baoulettes, for allowing the author to use his Grumble Volcano tree model and inspiring the author to use sound triggers.
- Wiimm, for creating the routes.
Usage of Extended Presence Flags since v1.3.2
There are synchronization problems between the Bowser statue ( and ) and fireball ( ) objects. The time offset is different offline than online. Due to this, the author released two versions: one for offline and one for online; distributions would have to choose a version. There were also two variants with different : original and . This increased the amount of track variants to four.
Wiimm has also released four variants with v1.3.2. Without LE-CODE, they are identical to what Tock provided. Depending on if the track is played offline or online, LE-CODE activates the correct objects. From LE-CODE's point of view, there are only two different variants: original or rotating item boxes. If using them together with a current build of LE-CODE, the Bowser statue and its fireballs are synchronized offline and online.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|v1.3||2019-03-08||Edited vertex colors.|
|v1.3.1||2019-03-08||Fixed blackscreen on console when exiting the track.|
|v1.3.1c||2021-03-19||Added an "inferior" CTGP Revolution version.|
|v1.3.2||2020-01-23||Update by Wiimm:|
|v1.4.1||2022-02-23||Update based on the CTGP Revolution version:|
|v1.5||2022-04-08||Update based on v1.4:
|v1.5c||2022-06-05||Update based on v1.4.1:
|v1.5c.mkw+||2022-07-05||Update by Toadette Hack Fan based on the offline version with rotating item boxes:
|v1.6||2022-08-27||Fixed a slow wheelie glitch.|
A Slow Motion Bug is present.
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- CTGP Revolution v1.03.1132 (v1.5c)
- Cuberluigi CT Pack (v1.3.2)
- GCN Pack (Details)
- HD's Retro Pack (Details)
- Insane Kart Wii (v1.6.ctgpr)
- Mario Kart 7 Wii (Unknown)
- Mario Kart Cris (Details)
- Mario Kart Fusion (v1.4.ctgpr)
- Mario Kart Infinite (Details)
- Mario Kart Virtual Night (v1.6)
- Mario Kart Wii + (Details)
- Mario Kart Wii Deluxe (v1.6)
- Mario Kart Wii Faraphel (Details)
- Mario Kart Wii: Battle Royale (Details)
- Mario Kart Z (Details)
- MKW Hack Pack (Details)
- MKW Retro Pack: GCN & N64 (Details)
- Newer Mario Kart Wii (Details)
- NGC's Custom Track Pack (v1.4)
- Retro CT Pack (Details)
- Retro Rewind (Details)
- ShouToad's Hide and Seek CT Pack (v1.6)
- Squadaloo's Mario Kart WiiMix (Details)
- Turg Kart Wii (Details)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun (Details)
SNES Bowser Castle 1 – SNES Bowser Castle 2 – SNES Bowser Castle 3 – SNES Rainbow Road
GCN Luigi Circuit – GCN Baby Park – GCN Mushroom Bridge – GCN Mushroom City – GCN Sherbet Land – GCN Yoshi Circuit – GCN Wario Colosseum – GCN Dino Dino Jungle – GCN Bowser's Castle – GCN Rainbow Road