Yoshi Lagoon (Yoshiller)
|Designer:||Yoshiller, jshore1296, Luigi39000vr|
|Date of latest version:||≤ 2012-08-26|
This is a custom track created by Yoshiller. In a far-off land on Yoshi's Island lies a peaceful resort where Yoshis can relax and play in a tropical-like area. However, the place grew more and more old to the point where the place did not seem to have any sort of appeal. Yoshis later abandoned this Yoshi-shaped lagoon and visited other places of the island like Yoshi Falls. The place is now used as a race track for everyone to watch. Originally, this track was known as Yoshi Circuit and had a much different theme than in the Beta versions, but this was later changed in RC1.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|Beta 2||2010-10-30||Remade from scratch.|
|RC3||≤ 2012-08-26||Update by Caron:
|RC3.wp||2015-01-30||Update by Keiichi1996:
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- 3hunts's Custom Track Pack (Details)
- Bored Kart Wii (Details)
- CTGP Classic Pack (RC2)
- CTGP Revolution (Details)
- CTGP Revolution Classic (Details)
- Cuberluigi CT Pack (Details)
- Insane Kart Wii (Details)
- Mario Kart Infinite (Details)
- MKW Hack Pack (Details)
- SitBar's Impossible CT Pack (Details)
- Wine's CT Pack (Details)
Names in Other Languages
These translations only apply to the name Yoshi Circuit. See Yoshi Lagoon for the regular translations.
|Italian:||Circuito di Yoshi|
|Greek:||Πίστα του Γιόσι|
- The entire track is shaped like Yoshi jumping into the air, sharing the idea of using a character-shaped minimap with the Mario Kart: Double Dash!! track Yoshi Circuit.
- This was the first custom track to use a as an object. However, they were causing freezes in offline VS mode, so they were later removed.