||BrawlBox, CTools, KMP Cloud, SketchUp, Wiimms SZS Tools
Volcanic Valley is a custom track made by MEGAKart69. The track had a small civilization in what was believed to be a region of inactive volcanoes; the land was green and pleasant. That is until one of the volcanoes erupted, flooding the land with lava, burning away any green land and leaving only scorched chunks of Earth and concrete roads from the once civilized area. An area of this track appears in Final Grounds, which is also made by the author.
|| Date of release
|| First release
- Added mipmaps.
- Added boost panel animations.
|| Update by Zachruff:
- Added opening and replay cameras (thanks Luke Chandler and Tock).
- Altered saturation on some textures.
- Changed collision of some ramps and walls.
- Changed culling on the lava (thanks to Luke Chandler).
- Fixed respawn point height values.
- Improved item routes.
- Made all boost panels visible (thanks to Sniki).
- Moved a fire snake.
- Re-opened the left path inside the volcano.
- Removed a lava pillar near the end.
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
Names in Other Languages
By the same author: MEGAKart69