||BrawlBox, CTools, KMP Cloud, SketchUp, Wiimms SZS Tools
Volcanic Valley is a custom track made by MEGAKart69. The track had a small civilization in what was believed to be a region of inactive volcanoes; the land was green and pleasant. That is until one of the volcanoes erupted, flooding the land with lava, burning away any green land and leaving only scorched chunks of Earth and concrete roads from the once civilized area. An area of this track appears in Final Grounds, which is also made by the author.
|| Date of release
|| First release
- Added mipmaps.
- Added boost animation.
|| Update by Zachruff:
- Changed certain textures to make it easier to see.
- Re-opened the left path inside the volcano.
- Made all boost panels visible (with help from Sniki).
- Made lava visible from both sides (with help from Luke Chandler).
- Moved a fire snake.
- Removed a big lava pillar near the end.
- Changed collision of some ramps and walls.
- Added opening and replay cameras (with help from Luke Chandler and Tock).
- Fixed and adjusted item routes.
- Adjusted respawn points.
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
Names in Other Languages
By the same author: MEGAKart69