Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Thank you for joining the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Before you get started, Click here to read the Rules page.
Keep the following in mind as you contribute to the site:
- Make good edits. Always use the SHOW PREVIEW button to check your changes before you use the SAVE button. If you make a mistake, wait 15 minutes before saving the same page a third or fourth time in a row.
- Saving lots of edits without PREVIEWING will get the moderators on your case, and can get you banned from the Wiiki.
- If you plan to update a lot of pages in a short period of time, please clear it with a moderator first.
- Write articles in third person (using words like he, she and they) instead of first person (I, me and we.) User pages and talk pages are the exceptions to this rule.
- Use correct grammar, spelling and capitalization.
- If someone posts on your talk page, please post a reply.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new articles for content such as Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks, Characters and other releases.
- We encourage all content makers to create a User Link to put on their release pages and to add it to the Author List.
- Well you could say tileset maker. I really haven't dealt with NSMBW tilesets in a while. I just kind of got bored with NSMBW hacking but I still go on once in a while to check out some of the hacks. I do make tilesets, just not NSMBW kind, I do Super Mario Bros 16-bit tilesets for a Level Editor called Super Mario Bros. X.
- YoshiGo99 (talk)
Rock Rock Mountain
About Rock Rock Mountain, I was thinking maybe we can ask SKmarioman to do Vertex Colors and Shadow Maps (and the Cameras). Cause he did a great job with his Toad Circuit with the Vertex Colors and Shadow Maps. Do u think we could ask him? -- Stewie1.0 (talk) 11:05, 31 July 2014 (UTC)
- We might be able to, but first we should at least get the modeling and the main things set. I can ask him since I am a friend of his but I do believe he wants to start another track but we can try. YoshiGo99 (talk) 15:13, 31 July 2014 (UTC)
Piranha Plant Slide
O wow, I was also gonna do Piranha Plant Slide since I'm planning to do all the 3DS tracks (except Honeybee Hive and Sherbet Rink) XD. Good luck on it though! I still plan to do my own version though XP. -- Stewie1.0 11:49, 16 August 2014 (UTC)
- All 3DS tracks? That seems like a lot. You should probably start with the easier ones, or the ones that have already been made but need to be redone. But good luck! YoshiGo99 (talk) 17:13, 16 August 2014 (UTC)
N64 Rainbow Road model
- I have a problem trying to open the file. Apparently I am using an older version of Sketchup (2013) and the file is not compatible with the model so I can not open it. The reason I use an old version of Sketchup is because I couldn't get ThruPaint to work with 2014. I will see if I can somehow fix it. YoshiGo99 (talk) 00:19, 7 September 2014 (UTC)
- And also how did you make the road the same length the entire track? I would like to know because some of these curves and bends might be too hard to drive on so I wanted to fix them up and have the road the same length.YoshiGo99 (talk)
- You will get ThruPaint to work in 2014. It is included in a plugin pack called FredoTools. Also for the problem of hard-to-drive-roads, you can make them a bit wider so people can properly drive on them.--CustomArio (talk) 04:04, 7 September 2014 (UTC)
- I was actually able to make the model work in the Mario Kart Wii. The problem was the track was to narrow in some sections and when I did widen it the larger sections became to big so I just gave up with it. The reason the made it was because I do enjoy Haunted Woods but it just looks very messy and I really wanted to create a better version, but I don't know how others would feel with a new Haunted Woods. I will probably get back into it but as for now, I am working on some tracks I have not shown yet. YoshiGo99 (talk)