Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Thank you for joining the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Before you get started, Click here to read the Rules page.
Keep the following in mind as you contribute to the site:
- Make good edits. Always use the SHOW PREVIEW button to check your changes before you use the SAVE button. If you make a mistake, wait 15 minutes before saving the same page a third or fourth time in a row.
- Saving lots of edits without PREVIEWING will get the moderators on your case, and can get you banned from the Wiiki.
- Write articles in third person (using words like he, she and they) instead of first person (I, me and we.) User pages and talk pages are the exceptions to this rule.
- Use correct grammar, spelling and capitalization.
- If someone posts on your talk page, please post a reply.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new articles for content such as Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks, Characters and other releases.
- We encourage all content makers to create a User Link to put on their release pages and to add it to the Author List.
Wiiki Rules / Moderator Messages
Even though I'm not a moderator and I understand you more than likely just joined the wiiki, please don't save the same page more than twice in 5 minutes. Also, try to use the "Show preview" button to make one edit on the page rather than saving in and then re-editing it. --BulletMKW (talk) 02:52, 13 December 2013 (UTC)
- You've made a mess. From a quick glance, it looks like we will have to undo most of your edits. First, what Bullet said. We moderators have to check all your edits, and we don't appreciate sloppy editing. Think before you save. Second, only add translations for languages you speak fluently. I'd be very impressed if you actually spoke Albanian, Korean, Dutch, Polish and all the other languages you are providing with translations. Don't get your translations from Babelfish or Google. --Jefe (talk) 04:20, 13 December 2013 (UTC)
Moved to Talk:Main_Page/Moderator_Stuff