Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Thank you for joining the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Before you get started, Click here to read the Rules page.
Keep the following in mind as you contribute to the site:
- Make good edits. Always use the SHOW PREVIEW button to check your changes before you use the SAVE button. If you make a mistake, wait 15 minutes before saving the same page a third or fourth time in a row.
- Saving lots of edits without PREVIEWING will get the moderators on your case, and can get you banned from the Wiiki.
- If you plan to update a lot of pages in a short period of time, please clear it with a moderator first.
- Write articles in third person (using words like he, she and they) instead of first person (I, me and we.) User pages and talk pages are the exceptions to this rule.
- Use correct grammar, spelling and capitalization.
- If someone posts on your talk page, please post a reply.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new articles for content such as Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks, Characters and other releases.
- We encourage all content makers to create a User Link to put on their release pages and to add it to the Author List.
This is a collaborative wiki. So we don't go out of our way to take credit for writing pages, such adding user links to them. Also, please review the rules about saving pages too frequently. --Jefe (talk) 03:27, 8 August 2014 (UTC)
You have made an excessive amount of edits to DS Donkey Course. Please read the rules:
"Use the SHOW PREVIEW button as you edit a page until you are sure it is correct. Then SAVE. Do not edit any individual page more than 2 TIMES in a row in a 15 MINUTE PERIOD."
--maczkopeti (talk) 11:57, 5 July 2015 (UTC)
DS Donkey Course
GP Mario Highway
I suggest not creating any more 3DS ports if you can't give them proper justice. Your current ones lack vertex colors, proper materials, and have lots of KCL and KMP issues.
--maczkopeti (talk) 18:12, 2 March 2016 (UTC)
- I would add vertex colors but I lack the means to do so. You can't do them in sketchup and as far as my knowledge you can't do them in blender either and those are the only 2 programs I have at my disposal. --Wg93589 (talk) 23:26, 2 March 2016 (UTC)
Download Link on GCN Luigi Circuit
Thank you for making the textures less bright, but the download link is to your account, not a public download link. Can you fix this, or can you just tell me how you made them less bright. Pointy Pighead Games (talk) 15:59, 25 July 2016 (UTC)
- I'll fix it. Thanks for letting me know. --Wg93589 (talk) 16:20, 25 July 2016 (UTC)