Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
You are now able to edit and create pages on the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki. Before you get started:
- Read the Rules.
- Use the templates on the Main Page when making new pages for Custom Tracks and other items.
- Make good edits. PREVIEW your changes before you SAVE to make sure they're saved right the first time.
- Use proper grammar and spelling.
- Don't blank or delete anything from your talk page.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
Thank you! Jefe 04:25, 27 August 2012 (UTC)
Wiiki Rules / Moderator Messages
Please take a look at the rules regarding images, specifically rule #8. I deleted one of the images and you reuploaded with the same exact file. Additionally a track page shouldn't have more than 3 or 4 images. Pick the best to add to your article. --Jefe 22:24, 23 February 2013 (UTC)