User talk:Toni Kart
Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Thank you for joining the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Before you get started, Click here to read the Rules page.
Keep the following in mind as you contribute to the site:
- Make good edits. Always use the SHOW PREVIEW button to check your changes before you use the SAVE button. If you make a mistake, wait 15 minutes before saving the same page a third or fourth time in a row.
- Saving lots of edits without PREVIEWING will get the moderators on your case, and can get you banned from the Wiiki.
- Write articles in third person (using words like he, she and they) instead of first person (I, me and we.) User pages and talk pages are the exceptions to this rule.
- Use correct grammar, spelling and capitalization.
- If someone posts on your talk page, please post a reply.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new articles for content such as Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks, Characters and other releases.
- We encourage all content makers to create a User Link to put on their release pages and to add it to the Author List.
Please watch your edits and use the Show preview button before saving a page. As stated above, do not edit a single page more than 2 times in a 15 minute period. If this happens again you may get banned.
kHacker35000vr (talk) 13:14, 31 March 2013 (UTC)
- Before you add your next news, please read the "attention box" at the top, especially the sentence: "If it is not a Custom Track, identify the news item as a Texture, Font, Character, Program, etc."
- Wiimm (talk) 22:23, 1 April 2013 (UTC)
I know this might be minor, but it can be confusing to other people if you don't know what they are supposed to be used for:
YouTube Video Guidelines Rule #6: Use the default color (blue) on video boxes. The other colors are reserved for special videos like glitches (green) or original game versions of ports and remakes (red.)