Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Thank you for joining the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Before you get started, Click here to read the Rules page.
Keep the following in mind as you contribute to the site:
- Make good edits. Always use the SHOW PREVIEW button to check your changes before you use the SAVE button. If you make a mistake, wait 15 minutes before saving the same page a third or fourth time in a row.
- Saving lots of edits without PREVIEWING will get the moderators on your case, and can get you banned from the Wiiki.
- Write articles in third person (using words like he, she and they) instead of first person (I, me and we.) User pages and talk pages are the exceptions to this rule.
- Use correct grammar, spelling and capitalization.
- If someone posts on your talk page, please post a reply.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new articles for content such as Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks, Characters and other releases.
- We encourage all content makers to create a User Link to put on their release pages and to add it to the Author List.
- You are saving edits too frequently. You have edited Dry Bones on Flame Runner 6 times in 5 minutes. Please slow down your edits and use the Show Preview button before saving.
- -- Have a nice day, from ZillaSpaz 20:14, 17 November 2013 (UTC)
When you submit an entry to the News page, newer releases during the same day have to go below older ones. You have been warned. -- Have a nice day, from ZillaSpaz 18:42, November 17, 2013 (UTC)
Not delte any things from a page or move a page if you not make the page.
Can you say me, why you move the page from Nebula Lava Factory?
Is there any point?
This is not the first time that I help you a bit or any other person like ZillaSpaz.
Wiimm has given you a second chance here. Yes, you has stopped being a troll. But your edits are bad for some reasons.
- GCN Mushroom City
- Because you have edited the KMP to add an object, the track is not yours. Look at Wiimm or Torran: They had edited and improved so many tracks with much efforts and don't claim the updated tracks as own -- the mention is only in the history. And adding a wiggler is so simple, to simple to call it update.
And generally: Please think twice, before editing pages. Most of your edits are reverted by different persons. Have you ever thought about, what you made wrong? Most people are very tolerant here, but your edits bother the community.
Hm, protection on Roy Koopa was in effect during your constant re-adding of your slow v2 video. Now that protection is removed, what is the first thing you do? Add it again. Stop it. You have been warned.
--Have a nice day, from ZillaSpaz 21:51, 14 December 2013 (UTC)
- It's not slowed, if you want I can do it again better...
- --TheMygoshi 21:53, 14 December 2013 (UTC)
- It most certainly is slower than normal videos. I suggest you just don't record if that is the highest speed you can achieve. Also, don't copy my signature.
- --Have a nice day, from ZillaSpaz 21:56, 14 December 2013 (UTC)
My videos are not slow, please visit: TheMygoshi in YouTube, my new videos from GCN Mushroom City are not slowed, I'll try to redo a video for Roy Koopa. Also, I do not copy, it is a salutation, if you do not want me to say "goodbye", tell me on this, goodbye. -- TheMygoshi 22:02, 14 December 2013 (UTC)
- MyGoshi, please take a step back and look at things from our perspective. Many of your videos have issues, whether you happen to notice them or not. These issues include slowness, visibly alt + tabbing from your desktop, no in-game audio, and distracting music. Not that every video has these problems, but I've observed them in several. Next, you've gone against moderator warnings time and time again, (not even considering the time you were making alt accounts) and have continually inserted your videos in to pages after other people have removed them. That is very disruptive.
- I do not want you undoing edits anymore. If your video has been removed, it is usually for a good reason. You may dispute the change on a talk page, but do not undo any more edits. --Jefe (talk) 23:54, 14 December 2013 (UTC)
My video of "DS Bowser's Castle" is not slowed, it is even 1080p HD, why deleted? I ensure the proper functioning of the wiki, look, it's you who you kidding my mouth, I handed downloads for cars and races, so that the wiki is a little more complete, I put downloads pack for custom tracks in my chain, from video GCN Mushroom City videos are not idle and are, moreover, in HD, so stop deleting them, it's not very friendly, everyone is against me, while I'm just looking to ensure proper operation, even if I am annoying with my edits, I try to be active and up to the forum, on my channel it there's 4 new videos every day, you think I'm trying to nuir? It's really the opposite. And I try to replace MKWiiREEDY94, that's why my videos do not have the normal sound, they have the sound of music, it is even more harmonious than the sounds of the race, right? --TheMygoshi, 08:25, 15 December 2013 (UTC)
- I haven't viewed any of your videos, so I do another analysis for you:
- Your videos were removed by 7 ore more persons in the last days, 4 of them are moderators here (all numbers from memory, but not proofed). That means that either your videos are wrong, or that the meaning all these persons are wrong. I believe the first one. So it is the best, you stop exchanging videos!
- Wiimm (talk) 10:15, 15 December 2013 (UTC)
I do not change the videos, I added, if there is no video for the new version I might add, where is the problem. --TheMygoshi, 10:3, 15 December 2013 (UTC)
Can you please stop this? What did you doing?? Every day another problem with you. Stop it.--11:08, 15 December 2013 (UTC)
- I have verified 2 links and both were dead links. So removing was correct.
- @TheMygoshi: If you want you can check, if the track is in my custom track archive. If yes, then use exact this link: http://wiimm.de/r/d/mkw-track-archive
- Deep links may become invalid, because I change a file name or any other attribute in my archive.
- Wiimm (talk) 13:41, 15 December 2013 (UTC)
No, all links are invalid (SpyKid has restored these dl in sendspace, me it was "4shared" !) -_-. --TheMygoshi, 13:57, 15 December 2013 (UTC)
C'est vous qui les changer en les mettant tous sur sendspace, je n'arrêterez pas, c'est vous qui devez arrêter de flooder et de changer les téléchargements. TheMygoshi, 15 december 2013 (UTC)
Tock is the Wiki owner and I represent him, if he is absence. And this is the first time I need to do so:
- Your are not longer allowed to replace download links or videos, or to add download links or videos. The only exception are tracks made by yourself.
You can follow this edict or leave the Wiki completely!
Your uncontrolled and faulty edits waste my time and the time of the moderators and of other users. Your edits are contra productive and starts often an edit war.
Today I wasted >45 minutes of my live to find out, what happen. For 5 checked tracks I have written down a report:
- Royal Castleway : I removed your video because of bad quality. (compare the bad resolution using a fixed frame in both videos)
- Concord Town : I removed your video, because it gives no additional info.
- Chomp Canyon : You replaced working download links by dead links.
- Iceway : You removed a working download link, but (and taht is good) also restoring it again.
- Halogen Highway : You replaced a working download link by a dead link.
And now the team must waste more time to patrol all the bad edits.
Seriously, why? You undid two edits on Volcano Island simply to remove a video you assumed was recorded on Dolphin, removing everything I contributed in the process. Not only that, the video was pretty much the only existing video of the track and was most likely not a Dolphin video. Why are you stepping on people's toes?
--Have a nice day, from ZillaSpaz 10:51, 16 December 2013 (UTC)
- Simply amazing. Let me make this perfectly clear: You have been banned because of your behavior. You ignored moderator warnings, you reverted edits when we specifically told you not to. It has nothing to do with the quality of videos. Wiimm stuck his neck out for you and you repaid him by acting like a spoiled child. Adios. --Jefe (talk) 13:26, 16 December 2013 (UTC)