Dino Dino Jungle
A hint: Tock and me are working on Dino Dino too. -- Wiimm 20:00, 21 August 2012 (UTC)
I know. I realized it as soon as I watched his video.
But I cancelled mine. I never really got into mine, and when I saw Tock's video,
I thought there wouldn't really be worth working on it, as it looked 100 times better.
Good Luck with yours. ;) --sup3rsmash8 17:17, 22 August 2012 (UTC)
I see you have taken up this course. I wish you good luck, but when you have something to show, can you just make this into a new page? It's not "Bowser's" anyway, plus the original content from Yoshidude4 and Gericom is gone.
--Zilla 15:32, 23 October 2012 (UTC)
- Oh yeah, you forgot to say who wrote this, and when. :P
- --sup3rsmash8 19:20, 24 October, 2012 (UTC)
- Oops. I always seem to overlook that. ^_^; fixed now
- --Zilla 18:15, 24 October 2012 (UTC)
Hi!, I saw that you realeased the BETA of DS Bowser Castle today, I waited a lot for this track and I already played it today. I just created this account only to say you Congratulations!, your track is really good and its almost all the same that in DS, I just got surprised with your awesome track, its my favourite retro CT that I have seen ever. I would like to see your answer to this commentary ;) P.S.: Sorry for my bad English xD
Once again, Congratulations ;) --Gilc 22:36, 20 November 2012 (UTC)
- Uhh... thanks. :P
- --sup3rsmash8, 15:39, 21 November 2012 (UTC)
Call it whatever you want, as long as it isn't a version. It will be version once textures improve, the track gets vertex colors, and when I get the moving mechanisms to work.
sup3rsmash8 (talk), 21:26, 9 April 2013 (CET)
Hello, Sup3rSmash, Would you like for me to optimize the model of the track? I can add animated lava, vertex colors and, moving platforms. Check with me if you consider it. Skype name: turboyoshi125
-Turbo Yoshi 1:03 8/6/2013
Well, give it a shot. Talk to you there.
--sup3rsmash8 (talk) 23:24, 6 August 2013 (CET)
Future Co-op Track
- Of course I want to make Delfino Plaza. But I'm waiting until DS BC is released. We can do the MC as well, if you want.
- --sup3rsmash8, 20:57, 14 November 2012 (UTC)
- I meant as the Co-op track we'll work on, because I'm not sure how many tracks you want to make with me. :P
- Zilla 07:32, 23 November 2012 (UTC)
- I know. But I just want to make one, because I usually decide to work alone on my custom tracks. But I wanted a partner on this one, mainly to see how teamwork feels, and
if I thought it was fun, perhaps I might want to again. :)
--sup3rsmash8, 15:57, 23 November 2012 (UTC)
I got the download for SMS Delfino Plaza. I'm making a SZS for it now and I already organized most of how the KCL will be like. I think I can look at all the BMDs, but I want to use whatever Objects that Mario Kart Wii has before porting SMS objects. For example, I can put in some Piantas, birds, and boats from various Nintendo tracks. Did you want to continue discussion on either of our talk pages or something like MSN or Skype?
Zilla 07:32, 23 November 2012 (UTC)
- Hmm... Depends on how much we discuss. If you choose IM, my Skype is the name I use here.
--sup3rsmash8, 15:57, 23 November 2012 (UTC)
Seems that you know how to do animated textures. I could only find a complicated workaround, but not how to do it for example with BrawlBox. Did you use the workaround or not and if not can you explain me how to do that? Thanx! -- NiAlBlack 18:57, 24 November 2012 (UTC)
I use BrawlBox for animations in my tracks. However, I don't know how to make those cool water animations used in Nintendo's tracks, shame on me. (I believe workaround is the only way. If anyone knows a different way, please tell me) I guess I can update the BrawlBox Tricks page for simple animations with the SRT0 format.
--sup3rsmash8, 12:30, 25 November 2012 (UTC)
Yes, that'd be great! Thanks. -- NiAlBlack 13:00, 25 November 2012 (UTC)
GBA Bowser Castle 2 response
Sorry about the unnecessary edits. Kazuo was complaining about you "stealing his PAT0" on Skype and didn't seem to do anything about it, so I thought it was true. I thought it would be reasonable to put some information on the wiki page about the situation, but wasn't sure if it were true, hence the word "apparently". But now I regret doing so, and I apologize. Perhaps I should have checked the PAT0 files myself and checked for similarities. Anyway, once again, I apologize.
--Venom45000VR, 13 January 2013, 16:12 (CET)
Don't worry. He added me on Skype. It's calm between us.
--sup3rsmash8, 13 January 2013, 17:26 (CET)
Hey, sorry to bother you but since you're on the list of official translators for Swedish could you please check over this? It is completely finished except for the Race Text section right at the bottom, and it seems a shame to be so close to completion and yet not quite be there. I provided preliminary translations for a few things (in yellow) but tbh there isn't much left.
-- WorldsBoss 08:47, 15 January 2013 (UTC)
Corrected and Finished.
--sup3rsmash8, 17:31, 15 January 2013 (CET)
3DS Toad Circuit
I've read it. Trying it out.
--sup3rsmash8, 11:38, 2 April 2013 (CET)
- The day I publish it. --sup3rsmash8 (talk) 21:46, 29 September 2013 (CET)
- Hey, I was wondering if u don't finish Toad Circuit, can I have the files cuz I'm thinking about making it, if that's ok with you :). -- Stewie1.0 7:35, 12 May 2014 (UTC)
- I am very bad at modeling :(, so I would need help on that. -- Stewie1.0 12:03, 12 May 2014 (UTC)
- Well right now I have it as a maybe, but right now I'm gonna focus on Music Park. I'm trying to ask Yoshidude if he could help me on it. CTR Hot Air Skyway is on hold cause someone was making the model for me, but I haven't heard from him in a while. -- Stewie1.0 19:07, 12 May 2014 (UTC)
- Not to be rude, but to be completely honest, no one is going to help anyone that cannot fully create/edit a model by themselves. Also, I can guarantee that Yoshidude, or anyone, is not going to help you model an entire track from scratch simply because you haven't taken the time needed to learn how to model a track (which isn't hard if you watched any basic tutorials). --Quajeek99 (talk) 23:16, 12 May 2014 (UTC)
- A couple years ago I tried modeling Toad Circuit, but I only got up to the first turn and I don't know what happened to the model. And I have been trying, but I'll try to give it another shot ;) -- Stewie1.0 19:41, 12 May 2014 (UTC)
- And what about your other tracks you plan Stewie1.0??? The question is, why does not a ct creater is ready to help you with your models?? --Snake 07:52, 13 May 2014 (UTC)
WILL PEOPLE PLEASE STOP EDITING MY TALK PAGE?!?!?! LIKE, GEEZ, I RECEIVE LETTERS IN MY E-MAIL LIKE EVERY TWO SECONDS WHEN SOMEBODY HITS "SAVE PAGE" AND EVERYTIME IT HAPPENS, MY IPHONE VIBRATES!! 3DS Toad Circuit is on hold till I feel like working on it again, I lack interest in Mario Kart ATM, NO, you can't have my files, please move this discussion elsewhere...
--sup3rsmash8 (talk) 10:01, 13 May 2014 (CET)
We're sorry :( -- Stewie1.0 7:28, 13 May 2014 (UTC)
DS Cheep Cheep Beach
Hello. I have a question for you: the speed modifier only for CPU is a bug? -- Bulzeeb 16:48, 19 December 2016 (UTC)
- This track contains AIParam (this page talks about AIParam) --MrDark35000vr (talk) 19:15, 20 December 2016 (UTC)
GBA Bowser Castle 2 in a distribution?
I'm currently making a CT distribution and I was planning on putting BC2 in it, but then I read Radamahah.txt. So can I put it there? -- iSYan 7:04, 21 August 2017 (UTC)
- Go ahead. --sup3rsmash8 (talk), 7:06, 21 August 2017 (UTC)