Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
You are now able to edit and create pages on the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki. Before you get started:
- Read the Rules.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new pages for content such as Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks, Characters and other releases.
- Make good edits. Always PREVIEW your changes before you SAVE to make sure they're saved right the first time. If you made a mistake, wait 15 minutes before saving the same page a second time in a row.
- Use proper grammar and spelling.
- Articles (not counting talk pages or user pages) should be written in third person (he, they) not first person (I, we.)
- If someone posts on your talk page, please post a reply.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- We encourage all content makers to create a User Link to put on their release pages and to add it to the Author List.
Thank you! -- Zilla 03:07, 6 January 2013 (UTC)
- OK, dearly sorry :(
- ★Shadow★ 04:33, 27 March 2013 (UTC)
Hello again. This is not a warning from me, but it is advice. It's hard to type your username to access your page. Would you be okay making another account without special characters like ★?
ZillaSpaz (talk) 21:28, 13 May 2013 (UTC)
- ★Shadow★ 013:07, 16 May 2013 (UTC)
Updating Custom Tracks
I have learned my lesson. Is there any way to remove my account and/or ban me? If so, please do so. I'm sorry for causing so much trouble. I wish you all the best. Shadow (talk) 01:20, 20 September 2013 (UTC)
- Shadow, the only lesson you needed to learn was to ask permission before releasing modified tracks. And that's just a matter of courtesy, of etiquette. You didn't do anything deserving of a ban, all you did was step on a few toes. --Jefe (talk) 02:27, 20 September 2013 (UTC)
GP Mario Beach
You were neither given permission, or even asked if you could update Mario Beach. If you spoke with DJLowgey, that was incorrect, he only ripped the model. The 'freeze' you speak of is due to an error in the CTT Pack, they did a poor job porting it to whatever slot they choose. I retracted your edit, and I ask that you in the least attempt to contact me before pushing out quick updates of my courses. --SuperMario64DS (talk) 17:11, 21 August 2013 (UTC)
Hi. I tested your update of Darkness Temple. The respawn glitch is still there and the laps won't count anymore. Also, you should ask the creators for permission, before you update their tracks --Buschkling (talk) 02:44, 22 August 2013 (UTC)
- Alrighty then all, I will stop updating tracks unless 6 months have passed from the last update. Too tired. - Shadow (talk) 21:47, 13 September 2013 (UTC)
YellowYoshi requested that your update be removed, due to the lack of permission. You are now 1 for 5. I think maybe you should stop doing this.
-- Have a nice day, from ZillaSpaz 22:59, 19 September 2013 (UTC)
CTGP-R Version number
The comment on the CTGP-R Page says "Do not change this unless the DOWNLOADABLE version changes." and if you check the current download link it's named "CTGP-R v1.03.0036 All Inclusive" so it's not just a patch version.
--maczkopeti (talk) 19:29, 17 April 2014 (UTC)
Ah, ok. I thought that the comment meant to not change it until a completely new version came out (1.04), because Jefe had reverted Horsti12's edit with the patch number and put the comment there afterwards. Sorry about that...
- -- Suigetsu, the transformation (talk) 21:03, 17 April 2014 (UTC)
Help me with the minimap, Suigetsu? Well, I made the minimap. I'm terrible at scaling though, the minimap is textured, and here is the .obj file: Google Drive. When you are done, can you send it back my way so I can make it into a BRRES? --Michael (talk) 20:21, 24 May 2014 (UTC)
- I've been away from the computer a lot, because of finals. I'll upload the update soon. --Suigetsu, the transformation (talk) 04:42, 7 June 2014 (UTC)