Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
You are now able to edit and create pages on the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki. Before you get started:
- Read the Rules.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new pages for Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks and other releases.
- Make good edits. Always PREVIEW your changes before you SAVE to make sure they're saved right the first time.
- Use proper grammar and spelling.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Please post a response if a moderator posts on your talk page.
- We encourage all content makers (Tracks, Texture Hacks, etc.) to create a User Link and to add it to the Author List.
Thank you! -- Jefe 23:11, 22 September 2012 (UTC)
Wiiki Rules / Moderator Messages
Please read the Rules. You are not allowed to make more than 2 edits to a single page in less than 15 minutes. If you don't know what your page will look like, use the PREVIEW button before saving your edits.
ZillaSpaz 19:53, 4 February 2013 (UTC)