Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Thank you for joining the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Before you get started, Click here to read the Rules page.
Keep the following in mind as you contribute to the site:
- Make good edits. Always use the SHOW PREVIEW button to check your changes before you use the SAVE button. If you make a mistake, wait 15 minutes before saving the same page a third or fourth time in a row.
- Saving lots of edits without PREVIEWING will get the moderators on your case, and can get you banned from the Wiiki.
- Write articles in third person (using words like he, she and they) instead of first person (I, me and we.) User pages and talk pages are the exceptions to this rule.
- Use correct grammar, spelling and capitalization.
- If someone posts on your talk page, please post a reply.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new articles for content such as Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks, Characters and other releases.
- We encourage all content makers to create a User Link to put on their release pages and to add it to the Author List.
- Yep. Thank you. --Quajeek99 (talk) 23:43, 16 January 2014 (UTC)
River Bridge- "Conceded"
Sorry for sounding like a Grammar Nazi, and over such a minor issue too, but isn't the word you meant "conceited"?
Con·cede /kənˈsēd/ (verb) admit that something is true or valid after first denying or resisting it. "I had to concede that I'd overreacted"
- Yes, actually. Thanks for that. I'm a bit of a Grammar Nazi myself, but I just thought that was the correct spelling of the word. Thanks for giving me the heads up! --Quajeek99 (talk) 02:16, 30 January 2014 (UTC)
2014 Edition Permissions
- Yep, you can. Thanks for getting permission this time. :) --Quajeek99 (talk) 00:36, 27 February 2014 (UTC)
Learning to properly edit the wiki?
Apparently I was doing something wrong in SM3DW Mount Beanpole, and also any tips on where to learn the "proper" way? Not trying to be mean, just want to know what I'm doing wrong --Unsigned comment by TryMichal (talk).
- First of all, sign all talk pages with 4 tildes, so people can know who you are and when the talk page was edited. Second of all, I recommend that you stop making pages until you learn how to. Add me on Skype, and I can teach you how. Third of all, I recommend waiting to create wiiki pages until the track you are making is near/almost complete. --Quajeek99 (talk) 21:59, 30 April 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks. Although I'm pretty sure you have told me this before. :P --Quajeek99 (talk) 22:09, 13 May 2014 (UTC)