Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Thank you for joining the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Before you get started, Click here to read the Rules page.
Keep the following in mind as you contribute to the site:
- Make good edits. Always use the SHOW PREVIEW button to check your changes before you use the SAVE button. If you make a mistake, wait 15 minutes before saving the same page a third or fourth time in a row.
- Saving lots of edits without PREVIEWING will get the moderators on your case, and can get you banned from the Wiiki.
- If you plan to update a lot of pages in a short period of time, please clear it with a moderator first.
- Write articles in third person (using words like he, she and they) instead of first person (I, me and we.) User pages and talk pages are the exceptions to this rule.
- Use correct grammar, spelling and capitalization.
- If someone posts on your talk page, please post a reply.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new articles for content such as Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks, Characters and other releases.
- We encourage all content makers to create a User Link to put on their release pages and to add it to the Author List.
Download Link for Boost Ruins
The download link that you provided for this edit never worked. Are you able to provide a working download link for it? Otherwise, the page will be removed. --KantoEpic (talk) 21:10, 5 October 2019 (UTC)
You updated Super Island Speedway 3 times today and 6 times in the last week. So it looks as if you are poorly testing your tracks yourself. The impact is, that testers like me makes only fast tests. I think, it is generally better to test a track more deeply before releasing the update. And there is no issue to wait 1 day and test again before releasing the track. So the acceptance is much higher. -- Wiimm (talk) 18:30, 2 August 2020 (UTC)
Some of your tracks are freezing the game.
Hi, I have seen that a number of your custom tracks - like Rainbow Mountain Fortress, Starry Skies City, Ruined Skate Circuit, Choco Grand Canyon, and Strange Square - all freeze the game when they're played on and that may indicate the tracks that freeze the game may not have been tested at all, before those tracks were released. Whenever a track is released, please make sure it is tested immediately before it was released. If you release more tracks in future that freeze or blackscreen in game, please put Known Bugs under Version History if tracks that freeze in game are released. -- Octanevinny (talk) 3:14, 23 September 2020 (UTC)
Test your tracks!
Do you test your tracks? I ask because some day ago your released 10 stretched tracks and all are bad in at least one point: endless start, endless respawn, endless bullet bill, no chance to reach the finish (invisible walls or can't climb the slope), >1min free fall. All tracks have no minimap and have an item position bug. -- Wiimm (talk) 19:27, 10 August 2021 (UTC)