Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
You are now able to edit and create pages on the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki. Before you get started:
- Read the Rules.
- Use the templates on the Main Page when making new pages for Custom Tracks and other items.
- Make good edits. PREVIEW your changes before you SAVE to make sure they're saved right the first time.
- Use proper grammar and spelling.
- Don't blank or delete anything from your talk page.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
Thank you! Jefe 04:32, 27 August 2012 (UTC)
Dino Dino Jungle
Tock is making a nearly perfect port of GCN Dino Dino Jungle that features vertex lighting and texture mapping. The last I heard, he working on porting the animated dinosaur. Everything was done otherwise. I'd link you to a video of it, but for some reason he took a lot of his videos down. --Jefe 13:09, 1 November 2012 (UTC)
Wiiki Rules/Moderator messages
Please do not change a page more than 2 times in a 15 minute period. Use the Show preview button to check if your changes are as they should be and don't ave before they are.
kHacker35000vr 12:16, 2 November 2012 (UTC)
Hi, I know you speak Spanish like me but I want some help, I'd like to know how to get the Spanish custom traks names, I always see in almost all the articles of custom tracks Names in other lenguages, so I think there is a Spanish version, I will be waiting for your answer, thanks ;).--Gilc 00:54, 28 November 2012 (UTC)